In order for us to best help you, please provide the following information when making a support request in the forums:
- Address and Version of the Snitz Forum in question
- Internet Service Provider/Web Host (if applicable)
- Web Server software title and version
- Operating System of the server
- Database type being used and Database Version
When making a request, make sure that you clearly describe the problem and the steps you take to make it happen. If you have made any modifications to the source code, detail the exact changes you made to which files.
Make sure the title of you post explains the problem, do not use the word HELP in the title if you are posting in the help-forums. The fact that you post there says enough.
Please do not send support requests by e-mail. Due to the huge increase in support requests we can't answer those anymore. But you'll notice that your question, if posted in the support forums, will be answered prompt.