New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

balexandre

Denmark
418 Posts

Posted - 08 November 2007 :  03:37:13  Show Profile  Visit balexandre's Homepage  Send balexandre an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
well, this topic only concerns in showing how many messages since your last message, and the code it's here

for the Latest Top 10 messages, that I think that is what you are interest in, I need to pick up the code and implemented in a MOD, it's just one file and you include it where you need, right now, it's a vertical table, and the Snitz Forum as you know does not have that space at the forum left side... I had to edit the include header file for that effect, I will create a new topic with the file you need.

<

Bruno Alexandre
(Strøby, DANMARK)

"a Portuguese in Danmark"

Go to Top of Page

Target_Locked
Starting Member

Vietnam
38 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2007 :  21:58:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balexandre

well, this topic only concerns in showing how many messages since your last message, and the code it's here

for the Latest Top 10 messages, that I think that is what you are interest in, I need to pick up the code and implemented in a MOD, it's just one file and you include it where you need, right now, it's a vertical table, and the Snitz Forum as you know does not have that space at the forum left side... I had to edit the include header file for that effect, I will create a new topic with the file you need.

"Latest Top 10 messages"
That's what I am looking for. Hoping that your MOD will be released soon.<

Snitz 2000 Ver 3.4.06
Go to Top of Page

phy1729
Average Member

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 10 July 2008 :  16:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It already has been
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65954<
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07