Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2004 :  09:08:22  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
Looks good, Gremlin, I like it!

Anyway, there seems to be some mess with tables on register.asp with my code, I take a look at that and then post the code.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2004 :  17:34:35  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
OK, here it is: Download
Simply upload inc_profile.asp and pop_profile.asp from the zip to your forum folder.

My MODs:

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

Martha2Mary

New Zealand
250 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2004 :  21:23:19  Show Profile  Visit Martha2Mary's Homepage  Send Martha2Mary an AOL message  Send Martha2Mary an ICQ Message  Send Martha2Mary a Yahoo! Message
Excellent!! Thank you very much for that, OWM! Now, I just need to work out how to put in the Avatars and File Sharing bits ~ if someone knows the easiest way to do this, please let me know.

Thanks again.

*If Knowledge is Power, and Power Corrupts, what hope is there for Mankind *
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  05:43:57  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
I could do it for you, if you let me know which File Sharing MOD you're using.

My MODs:

Useful stuff:
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  08:48:42  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
I've updated inc_profile to get everything into the right order. Re-downloading recommended
Also, I've added this to my Snitzy Code Snippets.

My MODs:

Useful stuff:
Go to Top of Page

GarethMoore1979

United Kingdom
220 Posts

Posted - 29 June 2004 :  16:24:08  Show Profile
this is a fantastic layout OneWayMule, I agree about the default one for snitz being a mess.

But I get the impression that in a past release the profile was supposed to be in a pop-up window? I may be wrong, but I often come across the code (similar to) 'Extended Profile' and also the file name is POP_profile.asp
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 29 June 2004 :  16:31:16  Show Profile
It still can be in a pop up window. It depends on what/how much information you have enabled in the profile.
Go to Top of Page

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 29 June 2004 :  16:51:50  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin

http://www.eq-halo.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5

Nothing too flash, basically all I did was use the HTML FIELDSET and LEGEND commands to break/group things up a little differently. I'd offer the code but its 3.3 based, and pretty well mutiliated at that, but you can easily see from the source code how I added the fieldsets and legends in.

Might want to check that in a mozilla based browser. It seams like the borders spill out a little too far to the right.

Nathan Bales
CoreBoard | Active Users Download
Go to Top of Page

GarethMoore1979

United Kingdom
220 Posts

Posted - 06 August 2004 :  02:59:52  Show Profile
Gremlin,
nice site you have there!! I have just been browsing your site and looked at your Members Table (members.asp) I like where you have 'xxx days ago' under the date for columns since, last post and lasy visit. Can you tell me what I have to do to get that?

thanks!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07