Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 19 January 2003 :  16:56:14  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
XavierSlater,
I like your suggestion; instructions on how to add a link to policy.asp will be included in the next update.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

richfed
Average Member

United States
999 Posts

Posted - 14 February 2003 :  18:37:32  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by OneWayMule

quote:
Originally posted by samyot

Hi,

When I create a new rule, it has order 1, if I change it to 8 (for example) and submit the new order, I now have two identical rules, one still at 1 and one at 8.

Anybody else getting this?

The error you've posted is simply not possible, except if you submitted a rule twice.
Do you have a site where you can reproduce the error? I'd like to see it

This identical thing just happened to me. I reached 8 rules, and ... voila. Same situation. No biggie, I just went in to my database & deleted the duplicate entry, but, nonetheless, it did somehow happen.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Rich
[size=1]A Complete Idiot's Guide to MOD Implementation || On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans[/size=1]
Go to Top of Page

ppehrson
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 27 February 2003 :  21:14:06  Show Profile
zbenggg please remove the peace symbol of a dove from your graphic... it is a disgrace to see a country like Israel to propagandize like that.... a recognized, established country who use the exact same methods as those they call "terrorists" and think they can get away with it... IMHO I don't understand why the Americans haven't wiped you away yet.... clear?

It is a crime against humanity to kill civilians no matter what.
Go to Top of Page

samyot

Canada
242 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  10:27:06  Show Profile  Visit samyot's Homepage  Send samyot a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by OneWayMule

quote:
Originally posted by samyot

Hi,

When I create a new rule, it has order 1, if I change it to 8 (for example) and submit the new order, I now have two identical rules, one still at 1 and one at 8.

Anybody else getting this?

The error you've posted is simply not possible, except if you submitted a rule twice.
Do you have a site where you can reproduce the error? I'd like to see it

Sorry I haven't replied on this, wish email notification was on in this forum but I understand why it isn't. Anyways, the rule is submitted once, it is when I sort the rules that this happens. Since richfed hit the problem after inserting 8 rules, others should be able to recreate this behaviour, right?

I do what richfed did and simply fix it through the DB and since I am not adding too many more rules this is not urgent but I thought this problem should still be reported to you.

Thanks for the great MOD!

Sylvain Amyot
Forum | Home

MY OTHER SITES:
http://www.mypcsecurity.ca
http://www.mynature.ca
http://www.myworkshop.ca
http://www.toptechsites.com
http://www.topsportsites.com
http://www.mysportsforums.net
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 09 April 2003 :  03:11:03  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
A new version (v1.3) is available.
You can now put your rules in categories.

My MODs:

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 14 April 2003 :  21:13:54  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
hi OneWayMule!
I dl'ed this and the file "admin_rules_order.asp" is not in zip. Did you forget to add it or it is available elsewhere?

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 14 April 2003 :  21:16:27  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
woops!
I found it in the 1.2 zipfile, might want to add it to the latest zip too

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 14 April 2003 :  21:27:32  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
ok this time I found a real bug
I went to edit one of my rules because I placed it in the wrong category. So I clicked the pencil edit icon and the rules was empty, that is the rule I had created, I then placed it in the right category and well as it was, it was deleted. Might want to try it your self, I am using code 1.3 of your rules and just happened when editing a rule.
WWS
-edit-
I am on SQL Server db, in case that helps

coaster crazy

Edited by - weeweeslap on 14 April 2003 21:29:32
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2003 :  19:42:01  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
weeweeslap -
I've updated the zip file, it now includes the missing file.
Do NOT use the admin_rules_order from the v1.2 zip file, it doesn't work with v1.3.

I don't have a solution for the bug you've reported though... I have tested it with Access and MySQL only; so if anyone else could test it with SQL Server, let me know if you're experiencing the same thing.

My MODs:

Useful stuff:
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2003 :  20:06:25  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
cool, thanks OneWayMule, I'll upload the files in the updated zip.

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07