Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

DCM
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 21 January 2003 :  17:58:49  Show Profile  Visit DCM's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by devaskar

Something isn't working for me. The mod is great and I've made a new style for my forum...but I can't change the style of my forum to the one I created. Any suggestions on how to do this?

You have to add your new themes in my_edit_config.asp. Look for this code and add yours or overwrite an unused. Make sure it agrees with the case number you put in my_theme.asp.

<option value="1" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="1" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Desert Like</option>
<option value="2" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="2" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Silver</option>
<option value="3" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="3" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Mango Faiz</option>
<option value="4" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="4" then Response.Write("selected")%>>DarkStation</option>
<option value="5" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="5" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Beige</option>
<option value="6" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="6" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Red Rose</option>
<option value="7" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="7" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Gray</option>
<option value="8" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="8" then Response.Write("selected")%>>BPISG</option>
<option value="9" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="9" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Green</option>
<option value="10" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="10" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Slide</option>
<option value="11" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="11" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Fantasy</option>
<option value="12" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="12" then Response.Write("selected")%>>PX</option>
<option value="13" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="13" then Response.Write("selected")%>>Madonna</option>
<option value="14" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="14" then Response.Write("selected")%>>blacksun</option>
<option value="15" <% if objRS("THEME_ID")="15" then Response.Write("selected")%>>BlacknBlue</option
Go to Top of Page

pyrodude

101 Posts

Posted - 02 March 2003 :  11:55:52  Show Profile
Where can I get the code? none of the links works.
Go to Top of Page

Klingstedt
Starting Member

Sweden
31 Posts

Posted - 04 March 2003 :  07:55:11  Show Profile  Send Klingstedt an ICQ Message
Could someone provide us with a working link to this mod? :)
Go to Top of Page

pyrodude

101 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2003 :  23:42:41  Show Profile
I am really eager to try out this MOD but none of the links work and I can't find a copy anywhere else.
Could somebody please give us a link?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

forfunforum

55 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2003 :  09:22:01  Show Profile
I would like to have this MOD. Can someone help?
Thanks a million!!!
Go to Top of Page

forfunforum

55 Posts

Posted - 17 April 2003 :  07:02:45  Show Profile
can someone help?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07