New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 29 September 2002 :  07:55:18  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
WML: the mod you are looking for is here: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35839

De Priofundus Calmo Ad Te Damine
Go to Top of Page

Serevinus

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 06 October 2002 :  11:20:31  Show Profile  Visit Serevinus's Homepage  Send Serevinus an AOL message  Send Serevinus an ICQ Message  Send Serevinus a Yahoo! Message
Sorry to those of you who have been trying to use the test site for the MOD, it seems the server had rolled back without me noticing, I have now fixed the problem

This MOD probably wont be updated again, I will continue to support anyone that wants to use it
This is because Robbear7 and me are working on the Snitz CSS convertion which contains a significantly more configurable version of this MOD, prety much anything that can have its style changed will be configurable in the new Snitz
You can download the Style MOD here: Download the Style MOD
Or you can read about the CSS convertion here: Snitz CSS thread
Go to Top of Page

BWJM

Canada
193 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2002 :  17:16:44  Show Profile
Jim,

First, I'd like to say that I'm very impressed with this mod. I've held out until today before installing it to ensure that most of the bugs had a chance to be worked out, which they seem to have. Anyway, the real point of my post today is to submit a couple of requests.

1. Instead of having the "Default" style being defined directly as a style, allow any style to be set as "the default". Does that make any sense? Eg: I'd like to be able to change the default style just by clicking a link beside any other style.

2. I would like to be able to select which styles the users can choose from. Eg: Holiday styles such as Christmas, Hallowe'en, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day should always be defined so that they don't need to be recreated all the time but I should be able to "enable" or "disable" them as I see fit. If a user has that style selected and I disable it, their selection should revert back to whatever is the current default.

Other than that, I'm quite impressed (as I said earlier) and I plan on bringing the mod live on my site shortly.

Thanks!!!

Go to Top of Page

BWJM

Canada
193 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2002 :  17:21:52  Show Profile
Oh yeah....

Does anyone have any good styles that I can import into my site? Right now, I've got my default (very similar to Snitz base style) and a Hallowe'en style but I'm looking for more before I load the mod into my live site.

Thanks all!

Go to Top of Page

BWJM

Canada
193 Posts

Posted - 19 October 2002 :  17:02:46  Show Profile
Is there anybody out there who would be willing to share a colour scheme or two?

Go to Top of Page

DaMegz

126 Posts

Posted - 11 December 2002 :  13:55:50  Show Profile
Let me start by thanking you for this great mod! It works like a charm and my users love it. I have a small problem...when a new user registers, it doesnt default to the "default" theme, but another one that I created. I would like the default theme to be the "default" theme.
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

D3mon

United Kingdom
1685 Posts

Posted - 11 December 2002 :  15:11:21  Show Profile  Visit D3mon's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by WML

quote:
Originally posted by Serevinus

I could probably do it, but I am still busy writing the css convertion
Someone like @tomic or D3mon would know how to do it

Thxs sorry for butting in and I'll leave you be now.

Neat idea for a MOD. Is it still required?

Snitz 'Speedball' : Site Integration Mod : Friendly Registration Mod
"In war, the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won"
Go to Top of Page

Serevinus

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 22 December 2002 :  23:11:44  Show Profile  Visit Serevinus's Homepage  Send Serevinus an AOL message  Send Serevinus an ICQ Message  Send Serevinus a Yahoo! Message
OK, sorry I havnt been arround recently, been busy learning how to admin a Linux server :)

As I said I "probably" wont be updating this MOD (except for bugfixes) unless I get a few requests, in which case I will take the effort

I will try and get the "Default theme not being default" bug fixed soon... someone reported this to me by email, maybe it was you... if so did you get it sorted? (not sure if this bug affects Snitz CSS, if you know please inform me, thanks)

But as I also said, I would recommend Snitz CSS as it has a lot more features than my Style MOD... This I will be updating soon so if you have any ideas tell me now and I will do what I can about adding them...

Things on the list to add to Snitz CSS are:-
Set any style as default (so no more theme called "Default")
An option to hide specific themes from users (ie christmas or haloween)
An option to change all users using a specific style to another specified style
Add all bug and security fixes (including the ones not in the current release of snitz)
Any more ideas anyone? (features, other things you would like to be able to style, bug fixes)

Edited by - Serevinus on 22 December 2002 23:17:58
Go to Top of Page

DCM
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 22 December 2002 :  23:29:47  Show Profile  Visit DCM's Homepage
I would like the the themes to include the strforumimgage. Rigbt now I have only themes that have a black background to match my black logo. I would like to have several different logos in the images folder that different themes could use.
-Dan
Go to Top of Page

jkmcgrath

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 27 December 2002 :  14:17:59  Show Profile  Visit jkmcgrath's Homepage
Serevinus,

Great Job!!

I was just at your test site and made a theme called Army and it rocks lol

I love the way it works. One nice feature though would be the feature to add images to the header cells like the tmpj mod does.

Great work sir!

Delta Force Seals
Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 28 December 2002 :  12:02:21  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
Goin to add this when i get free time

Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 29 December 2002 :  10:41:34  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
added it, it was not to hard... did not feel nice deletin so much in config.asp

Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 29 December 2002 :  17:44:30  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
I wanna add extended color mod and a few others to this mod, think it would be hard?

Well, i am goin to have a go at it now

I tink it would be a good idea to add it to this.

Edited by - PeeWee.Inc on 29 December 2002 18:39:44
Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2003 :  13:06:07  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
I cant seem to get it to work with this

Go to Top of Page

devaskar
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 21 January 2003 :  16:41:54  Show Profile
Something isn't working for me. The mod is great and I've made a new style for my forum...but I can't change the style of my forum to the one I created. Any suggestions on how to do this?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07