Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  19:16:31  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
Alex, that sounds like you are using Active Users 3.5, not 4.0. AU 4.0 doesn't use the forum_online table, so it wouldn't show that error.

Jan
===========
FR Portal Forums | Active Users 4.0.20 Mod

Edited by - masterao on 06 September 2002 19:18:15
Go to Top of Page

Sime
Starting Member

Croatia
8 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  19:44:58  Show Profile  Visit Sime's Homepage  Send Sime an ICQ Message
I now put Active user mod ,and that working good,but lose my smile mod.What need doing?
Hier is changes what i doing when instal smiley mod:
http://kohorta.net/ForumASPTXT/smileymod.txt

Edited by - Sime on 06 September 2002 19:57:47
Go to Top of Page

Alex123

Greece
237 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  19:51:09  Show Profile
Thank you masterao for your reply,

You are correct, I use to have 3.5, but I went through all the previously modified files, in order to unistalled it, before installing 4.0.17, but maybe I have missed something.
I am going to check again.

Thanks
Alex
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  20:01:06  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
Sime, do you get any errors?

Check the instructions for the Smiles mod again. It sounds like you may have accidentially removed some code for the Smiles mod. I haven't looked at that mod, so I cannot tell directly what you should do.

Its the Smiles Manager mod, I assume?

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

Sime
Starting Member

Croatia
8 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  20:09:50  Show Profile  Visit Sime's Homepage  Send Sime an ICQ Message
'############## Stimmy's Smile Mod Version 3.3
'###### Copyright Da_Stimulator (da_stimulator@hotmail.com) 2001-2002
'############## FOr snitz forums 3.3 and ^

smiley3.3-for-v3.4
No not have any error,smiles stay in topic in More smiles,but not see
smiles in forum and admin home.
Hier is txt of change what i doing for smile mod.
http://kohorta.net/ForumASPTXT/smileymod.txt
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  20:22:24  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
Sime, check your admin_home.asp and see if the code for Smiles is there (search for admin_smiles.asp). If it isn't, you must add it again to admin_home.asp (be sure to follow the instructions).

It would be best if you posted this in a new topic in the Help: MOD Implementation forum, as this topic is for the active users mod.

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

Sime
Starting Member

Croatia
8 Posts

Posted - 06 September 2002 :  20:33:47  Show Profile  Visit Sime's Homepage  Send Sime an ICQ Message
Thanks!I get admin_home from wrong place whithout uppdate for smile manager.And inc_funk_common.asp.Now working all.Thanks for fast help!

Edited by - Sime on 06 September 2002 20:51:07
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 07 September 2002 :  02:12:24  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
Im glad you got it working again.

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

DJ5A

163 Posts

Posted - 09 September 2002 :  17:28:01  Show Profile
Hello Everybody:

I Have Snitz Version 3.4.02 & I've Just Installed the Active Users Mod, Everything Works Fine Except this:

When I'm Viewing the active_users.asp Page & I Click on one of the AOL IM Icons, I get the Following Error On the Pop Up Page:

/////////////////
error '80020009'
Exception occurred.

/forum/inc_func_common.asp, line 412
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Please Advise Me on How to Correct this?

Thank You for Your Time!!!!!
DJ5A

DJ5A

Edited by - DJ5A on 11 September 2002 08:05:37
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2002 :  08:34:25  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
To fix the AOL IM error, look for this code in active_users.asp on line approx 664:

if strAIM = "1" and Trim(rsAM("M_AIM")) <> "" then 
    response.write "                  <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow('pop_messengers.asp?mode=AIM&AIM=" & ChkString(rsAM("M_AIM"), "JSurlpath") & "&M_NAME=" & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"JSurlpath") & "')"">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconAIM,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01450) & " " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & " " & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01500),"align=""absmiddle"" hspace=""0""") & "</a>" & VBNewLine
  end if

Replace with the following:

response.write "                  <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow('pop_messengers.asp?mode=AIM&ID=" & rsAM("MEMBER_ID") & "')"">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconAIM,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01450) & " " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & " " & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01500),"align=""absmiddle"" hspace=""0""") & "</a>" & VBNewLine
  end if

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

GenerationEdge

105 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2002 :  08:48:47  Show Profile
masterao, I assuming that we could do this for the MSN, YAHOO, & ICQ also but just change the name fields?? I receive this error for all these icons. Also for some reason the profile icon is shown with the "lock" all the time even if you can access it. Any idea why this is like that? One more thing I guess I will throw in. Been watching the Active User Panel for a few days now. I have noticed quite a few times that a member is show at an Unknown Location. Seen this by any chance?

Thanks,

Jason
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2002 :  09:35:50  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
More or less. Replace the sub profileOptions() in active_users.asp with the following, and every bug should be gone (including the locked profile image).

sub profileOptions()
  if strUseExtendedProfile then
    response.write "                  <a href=""pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=" & rsAM("MEMBER_ID") & """>"
  else
    response.write "                  <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow3('pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=" & rsAM("MEMBER_ID") & "')"">"
  end if
  response.write getCurrentIcon(strIconProfile,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01460) & " " & rsAM("M_NAME") & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01470),"hspace=""0""") & "</a>" & VBNewLine

if strICQ = "1" and Trim(rsAM("M_ICQ")) <> "" then 
					Response.Write	"                      <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow('pop_messengers.asp?mode=ICQ&ID=" & rsAM("MEMBER_ID") & "')"">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconICQ,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01450) & " " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & " " & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01480),"align=""absmiddle"" hspace=""6""") & "</a>" & vbNewLine
  end if 
  if strYAHOO = "1" and Trim(rsAM("M_YAHOO")) <> "" then 
    response.write "                  <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow('http://edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=" & ChkString(rsAM("M_YAHOO"), "urlpath") & "&.src=pg')"">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconYahoo,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01450) & " " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & " " & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01490),"align=""absmiddle"" hspace=""0""") & "</a>" & VBNewLine
  end if
    response.write "                  <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow('pop_messengers.asp?mode=AIM&ID=" & rsAM("MEMBER_ID") & "')"">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconAIM,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01450) & " " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & " " & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01500),"align=""absmiddle"" hspace=""0""") & "</a>" & VBNewLine
  end if
  if strMSN = "1" and Trim(rsAM("M_MSN")) <> "" then
    response.write "                  <a href=""JavaScript:openWindow('pop_messengers.asp?mode=MSN&ID=" & rsAM("MEMBER_ID") & "')""" & dWStatus("Click to see " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & "'s MSN Messenger address") & ">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconMSNM,fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01510) & " " & ChkString(rsAM("M_NAME"),"display") & fLang(strLangMOD_Ls3kAU_01520),"align=""absmiddle"" hspace=""0""") & "</a>" & vbNewLine
  end if
end sub

Jan
===========

Edited by - masterao on 11 September 2002 09:36:24
Go to Top of Page

DJ5A

163 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2002 :  09:55:37  Show Profile
Hello masterao:

Thanks for Your Help Posting the Code that Corrects the Errors!

DJ5A

DJ5A
Go to Top of Page

GenerationEdge

105 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2002 :  09:57:37  Show Profile
Thanks, that worked.

Far as my last question:
quote:
I have noticed quite a few times that a member is show at an Unknown Location. Seen this by any chance?

Any ideas??
Thanks again,

Jason
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2002 :  10:26:07  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage
Do you mean Unknown location or Invalid Location?

Invalid location occurs if a visitor is on a page that he shouldn't be at. It is usually the querystring which doesn't have the right information or the member is trying to do something which he isn't allowed to.

I haven't had this problem myself, as I don't have a live forum with 3.4 yet (still using 3.3.05), so I cannot help you without more info. Is it happening a lot or only once in a while?

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.4 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07