New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tveith
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - 09 June 2003 :  16:24:13  Show Profile
Hi all,

I've configured the forum and everything seems to work except for AVATAR Selection. When I go into my profile and try to select an Avatar, the window pops up showing the available Avatars, but when I select USE THIS AVATAR, it does not place the path or filename into the New Avatar path...in fact, nothing happens at all.

Can anyone help me out with this? What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

TVeith

Radianation

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2003 :  16:30:16  Show Profile  Visit Radianation's Homepage  Send Radianation an ICQ Message
So if you are viewing your forum there is a broken image link where avatars should be?
Go to Top of Page

tveith
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - 11 June 2003 :  10:19:37  Show Profile
no, they just do not show at all. but if the path is entered properly to the avatar, they show perfectly. I need to know why, when I select an avatar, it does not automatically place the path in the avatar path to enable the user to select their avatar.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Radianation

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 11 June 2003 :  22:52:27  Show Profile  Visit Radianation's Homepage  Send Radianation an ICQ Message
Try checking out topic.asp for the avatar code. You might have screwed that part up?
Go to Top of Page

tveith
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - 11 June 2003 :  23:14:32  Show Profile
nope, no chance of that, i am using clean code. I even reinstalled the forum software again and the same thing happened. I am using Server Hackers forum set.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07