Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

SalmanKhana
Average Member

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2001 :  01:36:42  Show Profile
hi,

I downloaded that eventsV2sr1.zip file but when I try to run mod_dbsetup.asp after uploading all files, It does not show nothing !! :( I wonder if its my web server or this file ?? *confused*

Go to Top of Page

Markp

54 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2001 :  06:00:02  Show Profile
The Calander appears to be working but I dont know how to change the color of the text. Right now it is gold and hard to see. I need black, what is the number and where in the styles file to you put it.

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Jan.F
Starting Member

Norway
3 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2001 :  18:20:22  Show Profile
Hi - installed the Calender tonight, and was up&go after 1 hour. Then some hour to translate and dig into US/NON-US date problems. (Still Not Complete ...)
Then the question: Has anybody a MOD which show Monday as first day of week in the Month Calendar? And/or including the week number?

Jan

Go to Top of Page

Jan.F
Starting Member

Norway
3 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2001 :  18:27:13  Show Profile
quote:

I downloaded that eventsV2sr1.zip file but when I try to run mod_dbsetup.asp after uploading all files, It does not show nothing !! :( I wonder if its my web server or this file ?? *confused*

The first two lines of mod_dbsetup.asp is

<!--#include file="../config.asp"-->
<!--#include file="../inc_functions.asp"-->

... that means you must put the file in a subdirectory of where you have your config.asp and inc_functions.asp!

I don't know why they did it this way, but it works fine

Jan.F

Edited by - Jan.F on 10 June 2001 18:28:04

Edited by - Jan.F on 10 June 2001 18:29:15
Go to Top of Page

SalmanKhana
Average Member

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2001 :  18:30:46  Show Profile
This is so depressing.

I'm trying to run user/forum/mod_dbsetup.asp but it says ' THe page cannot be displayed ' . :( . I still did not get the calender ....

I dont think its the server problem cuz the forum can be seen but why cannot the mod_dbsetup.asp.. can anyone help me out please.. would appreciate it alot !!

Go to Top of Page

Freeman II

232 Posts

Posted - 12 June 2001 :  21:56:33  Show Profile
i get this error too do you know whats wrong?
i haven;t modify any of ur code

quote:

I get this when i klick on view week
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: 'intBack'

/hogvreten/events_functions.asp, line 1001
whats wrong?

Go to Top of Page

SalmanKhana
Average Member

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 13 June 2001 :  18:22:00  Show Profile
all my mods are working ok now.. even events calender was ok till yesterday .. now it opens the main default page but just next to the calender it says this :

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e10'
No value given for one or more required parameters.

/forum/events_inc.asp, line 377

whaz wrong?

Go to Top of Page

pvspade
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 14 June 2001 :  12:09:35  Show Profile
This is a great mod! I do have a question, though. Is there any way to change (in particular to increase) the maximum number of characters that can be entered into the "Event Title" box in the form that pops up to add an event?

Edited by - pvspade on 14 June 2001 12:48:34
Go to Top of Page

lakaduce
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 01 July 2001 :  13:00:38  Show Profile
This is a great mod! I was wondering though, if anyone has thought of a way to display all the months of the year where the small calendar is, so you can quickly click from one month to the next. Having both the small and large calendars on one screen seems unecessary.

Go to Top of Page

blackinwhite
Average Member

Turkey
657 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2001 :  14:29:17  Show Profile
In the viek view, or when all the events for a day listed, day was written like :

Sunday, July 01, 2001

Can I translate it? I would like it something like

Pazar, Temmuz 01, 2001

Thanks in advance.

____
"I am a legal alien"
Go to Top of Page

Voocoo
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2001 :  21:46:52  Show Profile  Visit Voocoo's Homepage  Send Voocoo an ICQ Message
I have followed the readme and tried to use the mod_dbsetup.asp .. I get this when I update " Creating table(s)...
CREATE TABLE FORUM_EVENTS( EVENT_ID int COUNTER NOT NULL , DATE_ADDED text (20) NOT NULL , START_DATE text (20) NOT NULL , END_DATE text (20) NOT NULL , EVENT_TITLE text (100) NOT NULL , EVENT_DETAILS memo NOT NULL , ADDED_BY int NOT NULL , PRIVATE int NOT NULL DEFAULT 0)
-2147217900 | [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in CREATE TABLE statement. " I could not run the mod_dbsetup.asp from the main directory the forum is in, I put it in a folder inside that directory called "mod" Is there anyone out there that can help me with this problem.

Thx in advance
Voodoo

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2001 :  21:52:50  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
try changing your strConnstring to use the "jet 4" string instead of the (*.mdb) driver, if you are unable to do this, open the mod_dbsetup.asp, and search for int COUNTER remove the 'int'

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2001 :  21:53:49  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
I am locking this topic as it is far too long, and we have a MOD implementation forum which is where these questions should be asked.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07