Help: MOD Implementation
 Newsletter 34v234 MOD unsubscribe problem
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

withanhdammit

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2005 :  12:28:45  Show Profile  Visit withanhdammit's Homepage  Send withanhdammit an ICQ Message
I found a problem with the newsletter mod, the unsubscribe link is not working. When I click on the link to unsubscribe, I get this error:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14' 

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'admin at mydomain dot com'. 

/nldeactivate.asp, line 34

The line of code that creates the unsubscribe link is
strMessage = strBody & vbcrlf & vbcrlf & "If you wish to unsubscribe " & strRecipients & " from the Mailing list, click on the link below.  You may need to copy the link and paste it into your browser.  By clicking on the link you will automatically be removed from this Mailing List." & vbCrlf & "I wish to remove " & strForumURL & "nldeactivate.asp?email=" & strRecipients & "&userid=" & strUserID & " from the " & strForumTitle & " Mailing List!" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf %>

The generated link in the newsletter email is
I wish to remove http://thepoopsheet.dnjhome.com/nldeactivate.asp?email=adminatmydomaindotcom&userid= from the The PoopSheet Mailing List!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

h

<edited to remove email address>

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07