Help: MOD Implementation
 Hover Color Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

withanhdammit

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2005 :  23:02:47  Show Profile  Visit withanhdammit's Homepage  Send withanhdammit an ICQ Message
I've looked around for a clear description of what this mod does, but I can't really tell. The read-me doesn't describe it, SnitzBitz doesn't really describe it, and when I search for it it here, I get a ton of hits that don't apply. Grrr...

Any one know what it does and can point me to a demo of it?

Thanks!

h

TStewartFan

190 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2005 :  05:24:59  Show Profile  Visit TStewartFan's Homepage
As far as I remember its only purpose is to surve as an onHover command. Think of those nifty little onmouseover buttons we see everywhere and voila....this is what you end up with. With the exception it is no longer just a button that will change from white to black but rather your entire forum section that will change colors. I saw it used in the moded forum but disabled it when I did have i installed because it was too much of a distraction on my eyes...but I am sure there can be some good use for it elsewhere.

If You Have to Ask, You Wouldn't Understand.
Go to Top of Page

withanhdammit

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2005 :  08:06:39  Show Profile  Visit withanhdammit's Homepage  Send withanhdammit an ICQ Message
Got it, I think I've seen that on other forums that I've checked out. I think I'll pass on it, I agree that it's a little heavy on the eyes.

Thanks for the description!

h
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07