Community Watch Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skitchen
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 07 January 2005 :  10:14:19  Show Profile
Just wondering if there was a mod or if not then I have a suggestion. I would really like a mod that sort of allows forum members to police the board. I am about to have a bunch of separate forums setup that will take me forever to police. I want to keep features like adding pictures and things of that nature in posts. I was thinking it would be great to install a mod that puts a little button on every single post at the bottom that says if you find this entry offensive please click here. Then it would bring up a little box or something to confirm offensive. If an entry recieves "X" amount of offensives it is then taken down and placed in an administrative area to be either deleted or re-instated if the admin deems it suitable. I know it sounds kind of too big brotherish but the reality of this is I have advertisers on these sites and I know the problems I run into with them. I'm thinking the members who are the most active are given these buttons. In other words the most active members are the police. Say maybe top 25% who post. These are typically the people who actually care about the forum and will not abuse the privelage. Does anything like this exist and if so please point me to it.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07