Board Appearance
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andyt86
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 31 March 2002 :  19:55:01  Show Profile
What's a good mod that will change the look/appearance of the board? I'm not looking for something too crazy, just a nice neat design..

any ideas would be appreciated.. :)

andy

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 31 March 2002 :  20:43:56  Show Profile
To really change the look of the forums you'll have to do some editing by moving things in the top part of the forums.

You could install the Advanced Color Control MOD which will allow you easier choosing of colors and easy insertion of images into the table headers (the dark blue rows on these here forums).

A MouseOver effect (I think Crash calls it the "Hover MOD") on the rows on default.asp and forum.asp might be nice too, but you shouldn't use that if it makes your forums crowded.

Both MODs can be downloaded at the Snitz Exchange (link is in my signature).

Adding different icons can really help too. I have a couple sets on my site on the Snitz Stuff page. You could also look on the net or create custom icons if you don't like the ones on my site.

http://www.frutzle.com

Snitz Exchange | Do's and Dont's
Go to Top of Page

Morten

Denmark
251 Posts

Posted - 31 March 2002 :  22:15:44  Show Profile
OneWayMule once made a "delphi-mod" (version 3.1 sr4) that made the forums look very simular to the forums at Delphi.I tryed to go a step further with this mod becaurse I really like the Delphi-style, but at the end I screw up every thing. Its basicly just hard HTML work to reorganise the HTML part of the asp-files.

Morten

Go to Top of Page

milki

Israel
320 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2002 :  01:32:21  Show Profile  Visit milki's Homepage  Send milki an ICQ Message
waht is the Delphi.I ??

Go to Top of Page

blackinwhite
Average Member

Turkey
657 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2002 :  08:23:02  Show Profile
it was workmule I think.

remember, writermag.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07