Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

GauravBhabu
Advanced Member

4288 Posts

Posted - 01 March 2002 :  11:37:01  Show Profile
Implemented at my site. Since I use style sheet classes and multiple themes. I Had to do it differently.

Here is if any want to see the demo. Mod QuotedText

www.forumSquare.com - GauravBhabu - It is difficult to IMPROVE on Perfection, There is no harm in Keep Trying.
Go to Top of Page

BikerBob

137 Posts

Posted - 01 March 2002 :  20:23:40  Show Profile
only thing I can think of ATM, is to edit the post with the old quote, and replace all that blockquote stuff, with the quote /quote tags.

Go to Top of Page

GauravBhabu
Advanced Member

4288 Posts

Posted - 01 March 2002 :  20:56:25  Show Profile
quote:

only thing I can think of ATM, is to edit the post with the old quote, and replace all that blockquote stuff, with the quote /quote tags.

I have it done via the code. Look at the post one up from the last post(Reply ID: 425) in the topic at the link posted in my earlier post.

www.forumSquare.com - GauravBhabu - It is difficult to IMPROVE on Perfection, There is no harm in Keep Trying.

Edited by - GauravBhabu on 01 March 2002 20:58:03
Go to Top of Page

suhern

186 Posts

Posted - 01 March 2002 :  22:28:04  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

I have it done via the code. Look at the post one up from the last post(Reply ID: 425) in the topic at the link posted in my earlier post.

Edited by - GauravBhabu on 01 March 2002 20:58:03

It would be very helpful if u can show how this can be done, thanks..

Go to Top of Page

HarshReality

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2002 :  17:52:24  Show Profile  Visit HarshReality's Homepage  Send HarshReality an AOL message  Send HarshReality an ICQ Message  Send HarshReality a Yahoo! Message
Anybody have details in implimenting this in Huwr's Modified?

Oh what wonders await we the ****ed in exile, for in a single act of rage I have slain what little humanity I have left and all that remains is the beast....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07