Snitz Forums 2000
Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/Code)
 Amnesty Mod

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
Before posting, make sure you have read this topic!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carefree Posted - 12 May 2008 : 21:53:44
Occasionally we all have users who break the rules. There's a "User Warning" mod just for the occasion. But suppose you want to take a misbehaving user out of the general population ... but don't want to ban him/her until the user has a chance to rebut/explain.

Enter the Amnesty mod....

The Amnesty MOD is designed for administrators who (1) have a need for occasionally restricting users who misbehave and need reminding of forum rules, and (2) who have already installed both the Events Mod & the User Groups Mod.

Steps for Use: Create a forum category which only contains one area (I called mine "Correctional Custody"). Then, using the User Groups Mod, create a user group which has access to ONLY that area. Misbehaving users will be assigned to that User Group.

The Amnesty MOD provides administrators with a random-number generator which will select a date from a range that you choose (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year). Then put that date into the Events calendar as a "General Amnesty" date on which you release any/all users who are currently in custody.

You can get a copy here: SnitzBitz<
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carefree Posted - 09 July 2008 : 20:48:13
Yes, X would be denied access to A, thus he couldn't spell Xavier.<
texanman Posted - 09 July 2008 : 14:27:17
Carefree
I couldn't locate the post for the usergroups mod. I installed the usergroup mod and have a question.
Does a usergroup setup overrides the forum setup?
For example, let us say I have a private forum A which has one allowed member X. If I set up a usergroup in which I deny members of the group from accessing forum A, does X get denied From forum A as well or not?

regards<
Maxime Posted - 17 May 2008 : 10:34:23
Thank you Carefree, it seemed to me well that they was these two there! But not sour. the translation of English to French plays me of the turns with altavista.<
Carefree Posted - 17 May 2008 : 07:39:28
I put links to the other two mods in my post. Enjoy.<
Maxime Posted - 17 May 2008 : 05:30:27
quote:
The Amnesty MOD is designed for administrators who (1) have a need for occasionally restricting users who misbehave and need reminding of forum rules, and (2) who have already installed both the Events Mod & the User Groups Mod.

Hello Carefree,
I do not see the mods to only speaking you in the quotation which I post there! in the forum snitzbiz. Can you put the bonds corresponding to these mods, thank you very much
<
Etymon Posted - 17 May 2008 : 02:56:15
Thanks for the MOD, CareFree!<

Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07