Posted - 26 October 2002 : 20:12:30
| These are the Posting Guidelines for this forum:
- read the Installation Instructions before you post. There's a copy of this file in the version 3.4 ZIP too.
- do a search before you post your question. It's quite likely your question has been answered before.
Tip: Search for the error message you get. For example: Type mismatch: 'recForumCount' This will usually give accurate results very fast.
- add the following information about your forums: version, database type, strConnString, host, and URL
- be patient. You're not the only one who asks for help and the moderators can't answer every question at once.
- only post in this forum if your question is related to the latest version, which is 3.4
If your question or problem is related to a MOD, Email Settings or Database Problems, please post them in their respective forums.
- Make your topic title descriptive. Do not use titles like "HEEELLLPPP PPPLEEASE!!!!" because people who might be able to help you may overlook the topic if it doesn't look like it’s in their area of expertise. (Also others will overlook it because there is more than one punctuation mark )
Please try to stay true to these guidelines best as you can so the moderators can help you solve your problems and/or answer your questions faster.