Snitz Forums 2000
Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/Code)
 custom profile / registration

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
Before posting, make sure you have read this topic!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
saxtoda Posted - 17 November 2006 : 12:00:22
hi there,

couldn't find anything on the search, but wondered if anyone has a mod for changing the information users enter when the register ?

I would like to be able to remove some of the existing and add new fields and make them 'required'

any help appreciated.

thanks<
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AnonJr Posted - 20 November 2006 : 15:38:11
There may be a version of it up on www.snitzbitz.com - though to be honest I'm not sure that a MOD that old is still around.

With some more searching, you should turn up some threads around here on how to alter some of the existing fields to suite your purposes.<
saxtoda Posted - 20 November 2006 : 15:34:25
thanks for that, but i want to add 'custom' fields

the only thing i could find is this, but it's an old post and the link doesn't work !!

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6171&SearchTerms=user,profile<
AnonJr Posted - 17 November 2006 : 12:40:04
Under the "Member Details Configuration" on your Admin page you can remove some of the information... some of the other things you are looking to add are probably available but not turned on.

As for making something required, that would entail some code changes. I know there are several topics in the archives that go into some detail about that. Try your search again, this time check the box that says "Archived Posts" - that will search the archives instead of the non-archived topics.<

Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07