New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saxtoda
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 17 November 2006 :  12:00:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there,

couldn't find anything on the search, but wondered if anyone has a mod for changing the information users enter when the register ?

I would like to be able to remove some of the existing and add new fields and make them 'required'

any help appreciated.

thanks<

AnonJr

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 17 November 2006 :  12:40:04  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Under the "Member Details Configuration" on your Admin page you can remove some of the information... some of the other things you are looking to add are probably available but not turned on.

As for making something required, that would entail some code changes. I know there are several topics in the archives that go into some detail about that. Try your search again, this time check the box that says "Archived Posts" - that will search the archives instead of the non-archived topics.<
Go to Top of Page

saxtoda
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 20 November 2006 :  15:34:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for that, but i want to add 'custom' fields

the only thing i could find is this, but it's an old post and the link doesn't work !!

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6171&SearchTerms=user,profile<
Go to Top of Page

AnonJr

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 20 November 2006 :  15:38:11  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There may be a version of it up on www.snitzbitz.com - though to be honest I'm not sure that a MOD that old is still around.

With some more searching, you should turn up some threads around here on how to alter some of the existing fields to suite your purposes.<
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07