Snitz Forums 2000 MVC version 1.1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20577 Posts

Posted - 17 October 2017 :  10:47:01  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's been a long wait I know, but the MVC version is now available to download from my test development site

https://www.reddick.co.uk/Mvc/Topic/Posts/1244

If you notice any issues here, please post them in the bug forum. Any questions on the new layout, functionality etc. please post a question in the help forums.

Functionality now included in the base code for MVC

[list=1][*]Multi language[/*][*]Private Messaging[/*][*]Polls[/*][*]Banner Ads[/*][*]Disable Edit/Delete posts with replies[/*][*]Themes[/*][*]Avatars[/*][*]File Upload/Attachment[/*][*]Active Users[/*][*]Anti Spammer CAPTCHA Registration [/*][*]Blogger[/*][*]Split/Merge Topics[/*][*]RSS Feeds[/*][/list=1]

Extra functionality available as plugins
[list=1][*]Events Calendar[/*][*]Image Gallery[/*][*]Bookmarks[/*][*]Post Thanks[/*][/list=1]

I may have missed a few

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 19 October 2017 :  02:16:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice work Huw. When I visited earlier, the site was crawling. But it's better now on my second visit.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20577 Posts

Posted - 19 October 2017 :  13:18:38  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I made a few tweaks to cache some query results that were being repeated, there are a few more I can cache too when I work out where the query originates . It helps running it against a reasonable sized forum to iron them out

MVC .net dev/test site | MVC .net running on Raspberry Pi
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20577 Posts

Posted - 24 October 2017 :  10:47:22  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
updated initial post with 'what's included in the new version'

MVC .net dev/test site | MVC .net running on Raspberry Pi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07