Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Community Discussions (All other subjects)
 adsense query
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

omega1

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2008 :  05:15:09  Show Profile  Visit omega1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi, please excuse my little knowledge on this subject, but i guess here is a good place to start...

I would like a google adsense (text, the long 728x15 link banner) to appear automatically under every the first post (but not to wait for a second post to include it, as my site doesn not always get replies, its more a viewing site, although obivously if someone replies it will appear between the first and second post).

So basically, if a new post is made, a google ad is automatically created and placed underneathe this ad...

I hope that explains what im after!

SO, can anyone help me with this as I have no idea where to start?

Thanks<

Visit : My personal site - Website Hosting - Register a domain

AnonJr

United States
5765 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2008 :  08:05:50  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you searched yet? This question was asked and answered a few days ago...<
Go to Top of Page

omega1

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2008 :  08:25:19  Show Profile  Visit omega1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i did actually, will try again!
<

Go to Top of Page

omega1

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2008 :  13:35:59  Show Profile  Visit omega1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cant find anything specific for this, have gone through loads of posts... can anyone help?<

Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2008 :  23:25:43  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I searched foru mods with code for adsense and found this: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=61980&SearchTerms=adsense<

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page

AnonJr

United States
5765 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2008 :  08:32:57  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This was the other one I was thinking of: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=61793

It only came up in a topic within the last 2 weeks or so.<
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07