New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 23 February 2006 :  19:27:44  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is now a new version of Active Users 4.0 available from ls3k, http://www.ls3k.com/snitz/Active%20Users%2040_20.zip.

This is the latest version with all known bug-fixes available and a new language pack included, Catalan (1027) which was translated by Lluís Moran.

The download link is also available in Nathan's profile and from my signature and my profile (under Latest News).

The version got changed to 20, because of the changes in the readme (which still says 19, but I will if/when the next update to the mod is done).<

Jan
===========
FR Portal Forums | Active Users 4.0.20 Mod

Edited by - masterao on 05 March 2006 12:59:33

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 23 February 2006 :  22:02:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice work masterao. Any hope of a list of bug fixes that were implemented?<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2006 :  04:10:35  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I'd be interested in a list of fixed bugs as well, need to determine if I'll reinstall it. <

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2006 :  12:53:18  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The bug-fixes included should be all that has been reported, although the only one that I mentioned specifically in the readme is the extra call for inc_func_common.asp. Im away visiting a friend this weekend, but I can do a list of included bug-fixes next week as there should be such a list. Im not sure if the current version is the correct current version, as the readme isn't updated. I have to check that I sent the right file to Nathan when I get home.<

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2006 :  13:34:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll wait for the list of bugs you fixed.

FYI, the link for the mod is not in your profile and the old link is in Nathan's profile. <

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

spyderuk

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2006 :  16:10:37  Show Profile  Visit spyderuk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't long insatlled the original mod, haven't seen any bugs as yet. I would also like to see the bug list.<

Snitz 3.4.05. Mods Installed, Additional Smilies, Poll's, PM's, Email All Users, Today/Yesterday, Active Users 4, Portal Mod, My Own Google, Referer Mod, Avatars, Intergrated Conqueror Chat, Usergroups, IPGate, File Attachment Mod & Image Resize Mod.
Next Mod? My Snitz Forum
Go to Top of Page

Gizmo3

130 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2006 :  00:07:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have installed the Active users 4.0.19 and it istalled fien and no erorrs but nothing si showing up on the form. I set it up in admion pannel but cant see any thing on the forum<

This account was hacked into by Image, a very honest guy as you all can see! Stealing people's passwords is his pasttime. Beware of this, before you register at his forums!
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 27 February 2006 :  10:24:07  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davio, the link is in my profile in the Latest News section, below the Snitz Rank image: Active Users latest version.

Gizmo3, please post in the Help: MOD Implementation forum. Go through the readme again and make sure that you have done all the changes necessary. If you still don't find anything, post in the Help: MOD Implementation forum and I'll take a look.

Just so everyone is sure, I seem to have mailed the wrong zip-file to Nathan, as the latest version does not contain the correct readme. <

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

Gizmo3

130 Posts

Posted - 27 February 2006 :  14:49:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so how do we get the correct readme file<

This account was hacked into by Image, a very honest guy as you all can see! Stealing people's passwords is his pasttime. Beware of this, before you register at his forums!
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 27 February 2006 :  16:53:13  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It will be made available from the correct file when Nathan updates the zip-file, but you don't have to wait as Im also posting it below .

Modified 2-05-2006 - Jan Enroth -- Removed extra include of inc_func_common.asp and added lang-file 1027 (Catalan).

AFAIK, all other reported bugs and bug-fixes are inlcuded. I haven't gone through the old posts to list all reported bugs and their bug-fixes, but I plan on doing so eventually (when time permits). If something have been missed, please let me know and I will correct it.<

Jan
===========
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 04 March 2006 :  08:39:09  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im not sure if Nathan got my email or if he is very busy. Until he has had time to update the file at ls3k.com Im hosting it on my private page.

The temporary alternate download link is link removed and will also be located in my profile under Latest News and in my signature. I will remove it when Nathan has updated the file.

The latest version of the file is now available in Nathan's profile (within shortly), my profile and in my signature.<

Jan
===========

Edited by - masterao on 05 March 2006 13:01:10
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2006 :  13:33:12  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent, thanks. <

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

Bassman

Netherlands
256 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2006 :  15:28:34  Show Profile  Visit Bassman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The readme file still is 'Active Users vs. 4.0.19'<
Go to Top of Page

masterao

Sweden
1678 Posts

Posted - 09 March 2006 :  15:21:45  Show Profile  Visit masterao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know. Nathan upped the version to 20, which I missed in the latest readme. However, that is the latest version with all reported bug-fixes.<

Jan
===========

Edited by - masterao on 09 March 2006 15:22:39
Go to Top of Page

Glisborg
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 23 October 2006 :  04:52:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Help.
I get this error:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'ActiveUserTracker'

/Forum/inc_header.asp, line 218

Why?????
<
Go to Top of Page

TonyB7

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 23 October 2006 :  20:47:34  Show Profile  Send TonyB7 an AOL message  Send TonyB7 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you actually searched and tried the following, you should have said so.
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=61271<
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07