New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Aznknight

USA
1373 Posts

Posted - 27 March 2001 :  15:48:32  Show Profile  Send Aznknight an AOL message  Send Aznknight an ICQ Message
Okay, fixed again for netscape compatibility.

Re-download.

- Alan
www.iamviet.com
Go to Top of Page

Rob Poretti

Canada
435 Posts

Posted - 27 March 2001 :  16:54:32  Show Profile  Visit Rob Poretti's Homepage
Hey Alan,

For those of us who have already installed this mod, could you mention which files you edited to deal with this Netscape issue. It might be much easier for many of us then reininstalling all those files.

Cheers!

Rob

Rob Poretti
Sascom Marketing Group ~ Toronto
vox.905.825.5373 fax.905.825.5960
Go to Top of Page

rsoxhater

120 Posts

Posted - 27 March 2001 :  19:07:39  Show Profile
Works Great!! Thanks!!

quote:

Re-download.

- Alan
www.iamviet.com

Go to Top of Page

rsoxhater

120 Posts

Posted - 27 March 2001 :  19:39:48  Show Profile
Spoke a second to soon...One more problem, when you try to add a url to a sub cat with a space you get the ol' 400 malformed error.

This is an example of the url it posts that gives an error:
http://www.topprospectalert.com/forum/links_add_form.asp?cat_id=59&cat_name=Florida State&parent_id=11&parent_name=Official Minor League Team Websites

quote:

Works Great!! Thanks!!

quote:

Re-download.

- Alan
www.iamviet.com

Edited by - rsoxhater on 27 March 2001 19:42:45
Go to Top of Page

Aznknight

USA
1373 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  01:03:21  Show Profile  Send Aznknight an AOL message  Send Aznknight an ICQ Message
quote:

Spoke a second to soon...One more problem, when you try to add a url to a sub cat with a space you get the ol' 400 malformed error.

This is still a netscape only problem for cat with spaces in names right. I'll fix it sometime soon.

- Alan
www.iamviet.com
Go to Top of Page

Raichelle

370 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  12:16:27  Show Profile
can't u make a text file where peoples can fix the new upgrade or a upgrade mod instead of reloading it again because most peoples (like me) already set it up even though i dont know anything about the netscape error (still don't want it to show) but redownloading and install again will messed up the way i already set it up

Go to Top of Page

Raichelle

370 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  12:18:34  Show Profile
and also when i try adding new subcategory on the lil stuff where i suppose to select the category to put it in i always see a error message

ummm bugg? must be a bug no one noticed yet

Go to Top of Page

rsoxhater

120 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  12:25:47  Show Profile
Its only when you try to add an url to a subcategory with a space, everything else works fine, those were fixed fine.

Thanks!!

quote:

quote:

This is still a netscape only problem for cat with spaces in names right. I'll fix it sometime soon.

- Alan
www.iamviet.com

Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  12:53:28  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
This looks awesome man ;)

The absolute only thing that I can think of is maby the ability to "Hide" categories with no content (as an admin option)... just a thought.

Reinsnitz (Mike)
><)))'> Need a Mod?
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,..." Matthew 28:19a
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  13:33:49  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
ezebox is charging for version 5 :) looks like you just got in under the gun :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
><)))'> Need a Mod?
Go to Top of Page

Aznknight

USA
1373 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  13:49:31  Show Profile  Send Aznknight an AOL message  Send Aznknight an ICQ Message
quote:

The absolute only thing that I can think of is maby the ability to "Hide" categories with no content (as an admin option)... just a thought.

Reinsnitz (Mike)
><)))'> Need a Mod?

Mike, this won't work. By default all the categories have no links, so they would all be hidden if that was the case . Also the categories must be shown in order for users to navigate to the category they want to add their link to. .

Also notice the default featured site I threw in forum.snitz.com with banner as default if they don't change the affliates page...hehe

- Alan
www.iamviet.com
Go to Top of Page

Aznknight

USA
1373 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2001 :  13:54:45  Show Profile  Send Aznknight an AOL message  Send Aznknight an ICQ Message
quote:

ezebox is charging for version 5 :) looks like you just got in under the gun :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
><)))'> Need a Mod?

I guess so . I built on frankie's listing mod to save myself half the work, and he used ezebox links manager 4.

When I have the time, I'll check out version 5 and see what new features were added.

In meantime, I still have to work out the kinks with this mod and url's in netscape.

- Alan
www.iamviet.com
Go to Top of Page

Aznknight

USA
1373 Posts

Posted - 31 March 2001 :  02:40:27  Show Profile  Send Aznknight an AOL message  Send Aznknight an ICQ Message
quote:

Its only when you try to add an url to a subcategory with a space, everything else works fine, those were fixed fine.

Okay fixed this netscape issue as well now. zip updated

- Alan
www.iamviet.com
www.calvsa.net
Snitz Resource
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 31 March 2001 :  11:02:37  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
quote:

quote:

Reinsnitz (Mike)
><)))'> Need a Mod?

Mike, this won't work. By default all the categories have no links, so they would all be hidden if that was the case . Also the categories must be shown in order for users to navigate to the category they want to add their link to. .

Also notice the default featured site I threw in forum.snitz.com with banner as default if they don't change the affliates page...hehe

- Alan
www.iamviet.com

it all depends on how you want to use it :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
><)))'> Need a Mod?
Go to Top of Page

blackinwhite
Average Member

Turkey
657 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2001 :  04:29:19  Show Profile
a little bug,

did you know that one can create two,three or more subcategories with the same name ?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07