New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JJenson
Advanced Member

USA
2121 Posts

Posted - 29 November 2006 :  11:09:13  Show Profile  Visit JJenson's Homepage
Ok alot of you know now I ask alot of questions and I am trying to learn how to do everything on here lol. Not an easy task when the biggest program I had used on a computer was a computer game .

I would like to start this topic for people who have no knowledge on how to do things and we can start from the basics and learn how to create things like css buttons (AnnonJr) and changing some of the different parts of snitz and the mods around so that we can customize our snitz forum to look just like we want them to.

So I really have no idea where to begin AnnonJr gave a great tip on a button take and styling them in CSS. My question then is I have no experiance with CSS so I can crete the take but how do I create the CSS and link them together. I know I know I should probably already knonw how to do this .

Thanks for everyone who would help us begginers learn how to do some of these things I know you don't have to and you don't get paid to do this. So I really do appreciate everything you do for us begginers.

To all you begginers post questions of the very basic questions of how to do something. Maybe from this we can create a little how to guide for the basics of customizing your snitz.

Shaggy
Support Moderator

Ireland
6780 Posts

Posted - 29 November 2006 :  11:39:12  Show Profile
[Linkage]

Search is your friend
“I was having a mildly paranoid day, mostly due to the
fact that the mad priest lady from over the river had
taken to nailing weasels to my front door again.”

Edited by - Shaggy on 29 November 2006 11:39:39
Go to Top of Page

JJenson
Advanced Member

USA
2121 Posts

Posted - 29 November 2006 :  11:47:51  Show Profile  Visit JJenson's Homepage
Awesome thanks Shaggy and this is the exact place it shows linking but w3c explains completely how to use .css

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_howto.asp = exact page for linking .css sheets

Ok maybe next is can you include files from the forum in the html tags on the site integration? and if so what files or coding do we need to make it work?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07