MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Header Image Rotator
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ranko

400 Posts

Posted - 25 June 2005 :  03:54:01  Show Profile
I am looking to make a header image switcher. The plan is to modify the get title function and to have it display a different header for each section, and a different header image for different cats and forums (including the posts in that forum).

Now, my problem is that my asp function-fu is weak, and I am not really sure what the first few lines of the function do, or how exactly I need to call them.

What I have figured by now (here I will place Get Title function stuff I am basing this on):
In inc_header.asp
I need to dim a str (strScriptName)

Then I go to the top left image link and call it in the <a> tag with a GetHeaderImage(strWhateverINamedIt)

In inc_func_common.asp:
Function GetNewTitle(strTempScriptName) - names the function and calls for a temp script within it? Why is it not calling the one in inc_header?

Dim StrTempScript - check
Dim strNewTitle - check

These boyz confuse me because I don't see why I need them (and am probalby reading them all worng)
arrTempScript = Split(strTempScriptName, "/")
strTempScript = arrTempScript(Ubound(arrTempScript))
strTempScript = lcase(strTempScript)

That is part one. Help, explanation, or a point to an existing mod greatly appreciated.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.37 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07