New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hertz
Starting Member

Philippines
7 Posts

Posted - 11 March 2005 :  06:59:58  Show Profile  Visit hertz's Homepage
hi guys, (tis is my first post ) i had downloaded and installed the snitz forum version 3.4.05 and as i added the avatar mod (made by hamlin v1.3) it worked well, and now im trying to install the poll mod but i cannot specify which are the needed codes to be added in: config.asp, inc_func_common.asp, pop_delete.asp, post.asp, post_info.asp & topic.asp - correct me but i cannot simply overwrite and use the files came from the poll mod zip. please help.

TStewartFan

190 Posts

Posted - 11 March 2005 :  07:51:41  Show Profile  Visit TStewartFan's Homepage
All you need to do is open each of the pages in the zip file one by one. For instance open your post.asp file in your text editor program (dreamweaver or whatever) amd open the post.asp file from the zip file. Search the included file for anything called POLL (ctrl+f and type in POLL) add those lines into your file so the two files mirror one another. There is no read me file available to my knowledge so for this particular mod search is definately your friend...heh

If You Have to Ask, You Wouldn't Understand.
Go to Top of Page

hertz
Starting Member

Philippines
7 Posts

Posted - 12 March 2005 :  00:56:46  Show Profile  Visit hertz's Homepage
gees.. thanks for the idea stewart
..i guess i hav to read 1st, theres an indicator.. lol

Edited by - hertz on 12 March 2005 05:37:25
Go to Top of Page

hertz
Starting Member

Philippines
7 Posts

Posted - 12 March 2005 :  08:49:00  Show Profile  Visit hertz's Homepage
err... i added the codes from Poll mod v2.0.7, and check the Mod Setup, but there wasnt Poll mod, do i need to use the "alternative mod setup"?

does the Poll mod v2.0.7 compatible with snitz v3.4.05?
Go to Top of Page

TStewartFan

190 Posts

Posted - 12 March 2005 :  17:29:04  Show Profile  Visit TStewartFan's Homepage
What do you mean there wasn't a Poll mod?!? Beyond making the changes to your existing files you also need to include the files from the zip which you do not have (inc_poll.asp, dbs_poll_mod.asp, admin_poll.asp, active_polls) These are files you can find in the zip and by the way the zip was born to ride 3.4.05
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07