Download Issue
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kirkeby

USA
77 Posts

Posted - 03 March 2005 :  09:40:00  Show Profile
I have this morning discovered a problem with our forum. If someone goes to our forum (without logging in) and finds an attachment on a topic that they want to download, they click on the attachment to download and the forum prompts them to login. The login screen they are presented with has no info pre-populated in it, of course, so they enter their username and password (which I verifed are correct) and it comes back and tells them "Either you are not registered, or downloading is not enabled."

Now, if that same user goes to the forum and logs in on the main page and then searches for that article and clicks on the attachment to download it, the login screen again comes up but it pre-populated with their login info, they simply click on Submit, and it brings up the download page, and it works. How do I fix this? Thanks for any help!

My info: Snitz 3.4.03, Access db, Mods Installed: Avatar Mod for 3.4, Newsletter Mod, Poll Mod v.2.0.1, Email All Users Mod v3.4, Spell Checker Mod, Mike's File Attach Mod, Next/Prev Topic Title Hover Mod v3.4, Message Icons Mod v3.4
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07