Advanced color picker MOD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TastyNutz

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 04 February 2005 :  16:00:33  Show Profile  Visit TastyNutz's Homepage
I haven't see anyone mention using this MOD. But I like how much easier it makes seeing the color you're selecting. Unfortunately, it doesn't have any install instructions.

I replaced my admin_config_colors.asp with the admin_config_colors_withBgImages.asp file, and that works fine.

But how do I use the pop.colors.asp file? It's supposed to act as a popup color picker that fills in the text box with the color selection.

Anyone have this MOD working?

PowerQuad Disability Support Forum

DJGray

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05 February 2005 :  14:48:25  Show Profile  Visit DJGray's Homepage
I'm not using that mod, but if what you are wanting is the numerical values, I can send you a little app that will give you the RGB values, the HSL values or the HTML #number for any color you want.

Go to Top of Page

Rymfax
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 22 February 2005 :  14:22:26  Show Profile
I just ran into the same problem you did TastyNutz. I did some digging and found the problem. Aside from renaming the admin_config_colors_withBgImages.asp to admin_config_colors.asp, you also need to added the folowing line into inc_iconfiles.asp(around line 148):

Const strIconColor = "icon_color.gif|15|15"

There is a linke in the admin_config_colors.asp file, its just not showing up because that Const isn't defined.

Hope that helps!
Go to Top of Page

Jorrit787
Average Member

Netherlands
681 Posts

Posted - 22 February 2005 :  16:05:31  Show Profile  Visit Jorrit787's Homepage  Send Jorrit787 an AOL message  Send Jorrit787 a Yahoo! Message
The package also appears to be missing some pop_config_help code.

eXtremeGossip
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07