Help: MOD Implementation
 Avatar Mod Question - deleting uploaded images
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eriadoc
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 21 November 2004 :  14:50:35  Show Profile  Send eriadoc a Yahoo! Message
OK, I installed the Avatar Mod and got it running, tested with a single .gif for testing purposes. I then downloaded an add-on with 1100+ .gif files. I did the Mass Upload feature, but I neglected to specify the image directory. This resulted in a full list of avatars in the profile avatar selection screeen, but all the images were the red "X" placeholder. So I uploaded them again, this time specifying the correct folder. Now, users can choose an avatar from their profile and everything works great.

BUT ......

I have duplicate instances of each avatar, one with a working image, and one with a red "X" placeholder. Thus, the list in the profile settings is rather long. I can see how to go in and delete an image from the avatar list, but it takes forever to load the "Review/Edit Avatars" page, and then I only have the option of deleting a single avatar at a time. It doesn't seem possible to have such limited functionality. So I figure I must be overlooking something. Any ideas? If I am not overlooking tomething, is there a way to mass-remove avatars? Thanks all for the great help!

eriadoc
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 22 November 2004 :  15:02:26  Show Profile  Send eriadoc a Yahoo! Message
OK, I never did find anything to help me do this, so I just deleted them from the database manually. /shrug.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07