Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

rick7165

USA
1094 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2001 :  05:45:45  Show Profile  Visit rick7165's Homepage
Huw....
I think he downloaded my test site... If so It's your first Version of 3.1 SR4 and I never got that file.
I'm waiting for the 3.2 to start over and unload my test site. Any clue on it's release? Seems everyone went into hiding and not saying anything about 3.2.

Rick

Test Site
www.eastpasco.com
HuwR's SR4 release. Colors and Graphic scheme done by Richard Kinser.
Go to Top of Page

rick7165

USA
1094 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2001 :  05:50:25  Show Profile  Visit rick7165's Homepage
@Brett

Hey if you downloaded my test site at eastpasco.com it's setup for Access... I use that site for testing mods, but have had alot of people wanting it because the mods are installed. I posted a message about it is only for Access due to the fact it's loaded with mods and some of the mods will not run in SQL because I've never updated them.
Soon as Huw releases his 3.2 I'm rebuilding my test site so I can unload it. The next time I will run my test site on my
eastpasco.NET and just add the needed Mods on the .com site and allow the download of it. My forum is over loaded with mods because I just test them there and never remove them. After testing I apply them to my other 6 forums sites. It's just I've
had a ton of people ask for the site so I zipped it up and told them it's for Access ONLY. I know of only one person that
got it running in SQL and he had to unload most of the mods. I found out Alot of People wanted Richard's Color Scheme and
Some of his Mods WITH Huw's built in mods this is why my test site is downloaded so much.
The BASE code is Huwr's (includes Mods) with Richards Mods and colors.

Test Site
www.eastpasco.com
HuwR's SR4 release. Colors and Graphic scheme done by Richard Kinser.

Edited by - rick7165 on 26 May 2001 06:04:52
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07