MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Member Photo's
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 28 February 2004 :  12:53:53  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
I know we have quite a few photo album MODS but, none are what i am looking for, so i'll ask if anyone has (or is willing to make) what i'm looking for. The odds of that are slim but, i might as well try.

Description:
I MOD to allow users to upload photos.

Features:
Admin on/off
Admin set the amount of Photo's
Photo's not shown till Admin has "ok'ed" them

Would need it to be linked from pop_profile.asp, so that when the image that is there is clicked, it would go to the album. The layout somewhat like this

De Priofundus Calmo Ad Te Damine

Radianation

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2004 :  15:37:23  Show Profile  Visit Radianation's Homepage  Send Radianation an ICQ Message
I'm looking for the same feature. Did you ever find it?
Go to Top of Page

JPry565
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 12 June 2004 :  09:38:23  Show Profile
Can you please find it, im looking for that to, because my server dosent allow bad pictures and i could loose my server if somebody loads em up
Go to Top of Page

tribaliztic

Sweden
1532 Posts

Posted - 05 July 2004 :  09:19:28  Show Profile  Visit tribaliztic's Homepage  Send tribaliztic an ICQ Message
Exactly what I'm looking for too, with the ability to upload multiple photos at once. Maybe also other files? =)

/Tribaliztic
- www.gotlandrace.se -
Go to Top of Page

Radianation

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2004 :  22:08:52  Show Profile  Visit Radianation's Homepage  Send Radianation an ICQ Message
I just finished writing my own using ASPUpload and ASPJPeg. Only two new pages of code. It allows each user to have up to 5 photos, and they can assign them as public/friends/private. Thumbnails are created and the main images are resized accordingly. I'm working on rewriting some of the snitz code on the profile page so that instead of using a simple URL in the member table for the photo it looks up the information in FORUM_PHOTOS and displays them accordingly.

The friends/private/public toggle is for a buddy list system I'm working on. Friends will allow them to only be viewed by somebody on your buddy list. Private is for you only (so you can privately send the URL to somebody if you want), and the public is for everybody.

It's also working with forum avatars. I've modified the old avatar mod to suit my needs. I'd gladly share this with you all, but it would be useless unless you have the software from persists.
Go to Top of Page

jovi
Starting Member

Philippines
3 Posts

Posted - 22 August 2004 :  21:27:25  Show Profile  Send jovi a Yahoo! Message
When can we get this file. I just ahve implemented this forum in our web site and I am looking for ways were the profile image can be uploaded from the a local folder and not from a link. I hope what you have made will work for me.
Go to Top of Page

tribaliztic

Sweden
1532 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2004 :  07:48:49  Show Profile  Visit tribaliztic's Homepage  Send tribaliztic an ICQ Message
This is what I'm looking for (somewhat anyways), what do you mean with "I'd gladly share this with you all, but it would be useless unless you have the software from persists."? What software are you talking about?

/Tribaliztic
- www.gotlandrace.se -
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07