MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 e-mail mod idea
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ace6vel

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 04 February 2004 :  18:32:39  Show Profile  Visit ace6vel's Homepage  Send ace6vel an AOL message  Send ace6vel a Yahoo! Message
where can i find some mod if there is any to look something like this
??? thnx

Eminem is the best!!!

Edited by - ace6vel on 04 February 2004 18:34:22

Classicmotorcycling
Development Team Leader

Australia
2084 Posts

Posted - 04 February 2004 :  19:39:01  Show Profile
Where do you want it to send the email? This is an easy send page. Do you want me to make it for you?

Cheers,

David Greening
Go to Top of Page

ace6vel

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 04 February 2004 :  20:56:30  Show Profile  Visit ace6vel's Homepage  Send ace6vel an AOL message  Send ace6vel a Yahoo! Message
i just want this kind of thing on my forum, i want it when they write the from, that form to be emailed on my mail, can this be done:?

Eminem is the best!!!
Go to Top of Page

ace6vel

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 07 February 2004 :  08:57:19  Show Profile  Visit ace6vel's Homepage  Send ace6vel an AOL message  Send ace6vel a Yahoo! Message
Classicmotorcycling can u help me pls :)

Eminem is the best!!!
Go to Top of Page

serritzlev

Denmark
291 Posts

Posted - 07 February 2004 :  09:19:22  Show Profile  Visit serritzlev's Homepage
Sory your link dont works.

But on my forums i use this mail script from http://www.pd9soft.com/ or have integrate this in my multilanguery forums.

Go to Top of Page

ace6vel

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 07 February 2004 :  10:03:59  Show Profile  Visit ace6vel's Homepage  Send ace6vel an AOL message  Send ace6vel a Yahoo! Message
can i see an example of the aspFormMail.asp caouse i want to see if that is what i need thnx

Eminem is the best!!!
Go to Top of Page

ace6vel

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 07 February 2004 :  11:34:48  Show Profile  Visit ace6vel's Homepage  Send ace6vel an AOL message  Send ace6vel a Yahoo! Message
ok serritzlev i upload and rum it but i think it give me some error when i poel the aspformmail.asp like this
While processing the form you just filled out, we came across a problem.

Details:

The site which refered you to this script is not allowed access to this script.
A possible solution is lowering the privacy levels on your firewall, or stopping it, while you fill in this form.
Please contact the webmaster of the site.

and the mail i send it from the sample.html site did not come to my mail? :)

Eminem is the best!!!
Go to Top of Page

serritzlev

Denmark
291 Posts

Posted - 07 February 2004 :  19:40:19  Show Profile  Visit serritzlev's Homepage
I have test this just now or i get an test mail from my forums.

Here is my files you cant use this in your forums i use it on images forums but compare white your file, it is not so easy to setup but i have use this the latest 1˝ years.

http://www.assy.dk/uploads/aspmail.zip

Go to Top of Page

ace6vel

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 07 February 2004 :  22:05:49  Show Profile  Visit ace6vel's Homepage  Send ace6vel an AOL message  Send ace6vel a Yahoo! Message
i dont have domain or something i just have a little free asp hosting, i dont have mail or something like that too :) i just want a simple form where other people can give me informations like
name:(they will enter name)
mail:(they will enter mail)
why do you want to be helper:(reasons about that)
any experiance:(about the experiance)

and that is this is what i want i just want this to be on my forum and when they will fill the form this to be sent on my mail. :) so if u know how t do this pls tell me cause i need it. thnx

Eminem is the best!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07