Post sorting mod?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Keoke
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2004 :  15:26:25  Show Profile
I am running Snitz forum 3.4.04 using access 2000.

I have had a number of requests from my users to allow user sorting of posts within a topic, ie, oldest ones first, newest ones first, original first followed by newest. I did a search of all of the forum for any listing and did not find any. Anyone familiar with such a mod? One that comes with install instructions?

(I tried SnitzBlitz and found a mod there. It does exactly what I want but the mod did not have any install instructions. I tried to install but was not sucessful. I read NorwegianViking's mod install overview and install guidelines but it did not help. I am somewhat new to mods)

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2004 :  15:56:10  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=42533

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

Keoke
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 12 February 2004 :  16:27:59  Show Profile
Thanks OneWay Mule - your response provided the answers I needed. I have installed the mod and it seems to be working fine.

What I didn't understand and what I didn't think was specifically mentioned ( even in the thread you provided) was that all I needed to do was rename the zipped file (PostSortMod_topic2.asp) to topic.asp and replace the topic.asp that I had up on my site with the new.
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 12 February 2004 :  19:52:39  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
Glad it works.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07