New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2003 :  07:34:27  Show Profile
I ripped was inspired by Site Point Forums to do this mod. It's a descending post count that links to a printer friendly page of single posts.

The post count is similar to the one Enigma just posted, only this one lists total replies on the first post and the count starts on the second post.

I have tested the pop_printer_friendly_post.asp on mySql and Access 2000 databases, and it seems to work fine. If you have troubles please let me know. Hey if you don't have troubles let me know .

Download: Right Click and Save
Alt. Download: Brinkster again Right click and save

Demo: Brinkster: Odds are even for it being up or down.

Thats it .

[update 12/12/03]Fixed the URL path for replies. Changes in "topic.asp" and "pop_printer_friendly_post.asp". Zip updated.[/update]

_-/Cripto9t\-_

Edited by - cripto9t on 12 December 2003 09:17:39

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2003 :  07:50:25  Show Profile
Brinkster works, GeoCities doesn't Any chance of putting the zip file somewhere like Brinkster for downloading ?
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2003 :  08:52:35  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by laser

Brinkster works, GeoCities doesn't Any chance of putting the zip file somewhere like Brinkster for downloading ?

Geo works for me, with a right click.
I'll get one on brinkster to,

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2003 :  09:06:22  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
The Geocities link work for me. You could put it on www.snitzbitz.com for those who have problems downloading.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2003 :  09:16:55  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by OneWayMule

The Geocities link work for me. You could put it on www.snitzbitz.com for those who have problems downloading.

Thanks OneWayMule, I thought of snitzbitz but I want to get some feedback (hopefully positive ) before I put it on someone elses site. I know improvements can be made, because my coding leaves alot to be desired.

Anyway I added another link in opening post, they are both "right click and save"

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 12 December 2003 :  09:20:22  Show Profile
Fixed the URL path in replies. Changes in topic and pop_printer_friendly asps. Updated the zip.

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.21 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07