New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Harlov
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2003 :  18:51:46  Show Profile
Hi
Where shoud i put in this code into to get collored scrollbar in the forums?

<STYLE type="text/css">
<!--
BODY {scrollbar-DarkShadow-Color: #663300;
scrollbar-Track-Color: #333333;
scrollbar-Face-Color: #333333;
scrollbar-Shadow-Color: #999999;
scrollbar-3dLight-Color: #999999;
scrollbar-Highlight-Color: #666666;
scrollbar-Arrow-Color: #C0C0C0;}
-->
</style>

Harlov

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2003 :  18:56:02  Show Profile
I think the other Snitz styles are somewhere in inc_header.asp
Go to Top of Page

Harlov
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2003 :  19:17:09  Show Profile
Thanks fore the quikly ansver.
but i cannot find whwere to i can put in the code?
Go to Top of Page

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2003 :  21:05:43  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
If I am not mistaken it is about half way into the inc_header.asp . There are 2 body tags so you can search the inc_header.asp for body or style and you should find it quick.
Go to Top of Page

Harlov
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 07 December 2003 :  04:52:13  Show Profile
I found this in the inc_header.asp "<style type=""text/css"">"
can i put in the code below there?
like this
"<style type=""text/css"">"
<STYLE type="text/css">
<!--
BODY {scrollbar-DarkShadow-Color: #663300;
scrollbar-Track-Color: #333333;
scrollbar-Face-Color: #333333;
scrollbar-Shadow-Color: #999999;
scrollbar-3dLight-Color: #999999;
scrollbar-Highlight-Color: #666666;
scrollbar-Arrow-Color: #C0C0C0;}
-->
</style>
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 07 December 2003 :  07:17:45  Show Profile
Like this

"<style type=""text/css"">" & vbNewLine & _
		"<!--" & vbNewLine & _
                "body {scrollbar-DarkShadow-Color: #663300; scrollbar-Track-Color: #333333; scrollbar-Face-Color: #333333; scrollbar-Shadow-Color: #999999; scrollbar-3dLight-Color: #999999; scrollbar-Highlight-Color: #666666; scrollbar-Arrow-Color: #C0C0C0;}" & vbNewLine & _
		"a:link    {color:" & strLinkColor & ";text-decoration:" & strLinkTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		"a:visited {color:" & strVisitedLinkColor & ";text-decoration:" & strVisitedTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		"a:hover   {color:" & strHoverFontColor & ";text-decoration:" & strHoverTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		"a:active  {color:" & strActiveLinkColor & ";text-decoration:" & strActiveTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		".spnMessageText a:link    {color:" & strForumLinkColor & ";text-decoration:" & strForumLinkTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		".spnMessageText a:visited {color:" & strForumVisitedLinkColor & ";text-decoration:" & strForumVisitedTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		".spnMessageText a:hover   {color:" & strForumHoverFontColor & ";text-decoration:" & strForumHoverTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		".spnMessageText a:active  {color:" & strForumActiveLinkColor & ";text-decoration:" & strForumActiveTextDecoration & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		".spnSearchHighlight {background-color:" & strSearchHiLiteColor & "}" & vbNewLine & _
		"input.radio {background:" & strPopUpTableColor & ";color:#000000}" & vbNewLine & _
		"-->" & vbNewLine & _
		"</style>" & vbNewLine & _

If you want to use some forum colors, you will need to do it just like above. For instance:
"body {scrollbar-DarkShadow-Color:" & strPageBGColor & "; scrollbar-track-color:" & strForumCellColor & ";}" & vbNewLine & _

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page

Harlov
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 07 December 2003 :  15:11:36  Show Profile
Thanks for the answer it works now but when i put in the code just like you hade show me and the frames disaper, and when i put back the old inc_header.asp it works whit frames again but no collored scrollbar.I have site integration installed
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 07 December 2003 :  18:50:00  Show Profile
I don't have to much experience with frames and I have no idea about how the site integration mod works. I'm sorry . I do know that all the pages that make up your framed page need that code in the head. For instance, if you have 3 pages making up the framed page, the scrollbar stye will have to be on all three pages. If you could post or give a link to what you have it might be of more help .

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07