Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Help Groups for Snitz Forums 2000 Users
 Help: MOD Implementation
 Need help to fix my poll mod (2.0.7 by Davio)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

amareis
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 24 November 2003 :  11:30:16  Show Profile  Send amareis an ICQ Message
I've installed the poll mod and everything went fine. I'm using a file comparison tool to check if everyhting is ok. Everything looks fine and I can't seem to find any mistakes in the code.

My problem is that the forum does not save my settings when I set the individual forums to allow members to post polls. It says that it is saved correctly but nothing has changed when I check the forum settings.

Really need someone to help me with this. Eventually look through my code. I've put .txt versions of my default and config files in the forum folder and they should be accesible through these links:
http://wow.lir.dk/config.txt
http://wow.lir.dk/default.txt

And please either e-mail, msn or ICQ the response. I'll try to be online as long time as possible.

My forum runs using an IIS server on my computer so it will only be up when my computer is turned on.

Any help appreciated

Anders Jeppesen
email: anders.jeppesen4@skolekom.dk
UIN(ICQ): 50400940
MSN: anders.jeppesen4@skolekom.dk

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 24 November 2003 :  13:01:06  Show Profile
I got a file not found error, clicking onm your links.

The problem you're having is probably because you left out some poll mod code in the config.asp file.

Or your server doesn't support applications. If this is the case, then your other forum options wouldn't be saving either. You don't have any other problems with your forum do you?

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

altisdesign

United Kingdom
357 Posts

Posted - 24 November 2003 :  17:18:11  Show Profile
Davio, I think this one is resolved.. I talked to amareis on msn.. in the end since he hadnt installed any other mods he overwrote the files with the poll mod files and that fixed the problem. I asked for him to post an update to the topic saying it was resolved.. oh well

Altis Design offers all manner of web design services to a variety of commercial and personal clients
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 24 November 2003 :  22:36:52  Show Profile
Cool. Thanks Altis.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07