MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Request: Users to have more config options
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 19 November 2003 :  05:17:44  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Hey there

I dont know if there is a MOD that implement this, Dont know if a style/theme MOD would be able to do this, you tell me *S*.

I would like to make a link/button that would change some config options ala theme change, but also change Font/sizes and stuff like that. Then I could make a config/Theme for older people with reading difficulties by letting them be able to change the overall font size and so on *S*.

Anyone that would like to make a MOD like this, or telle me of one that easily could be changed to this.

May The Code Be With You
www.UniqueDk.dk *** The Open Forums of Denmark ***

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 19 November 2003 :  10:10:41  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
search for Personalization Mod. you might have to check the archives. not sure but it may also be available at http://www.snitzbitz.com

Go to Top of Page

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 19 November 2003 :  19:16:06  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Okay, I have now tested the MOD you mentioned and it seems like it is just what I need, but only because the font size is configurable too, I am actually NOT fond on the Idea with my users to have several themes, but I might ad a couple to let them use ;-)

I would very much like to have a link somewhere on default.asp or inc_header.asp to a specific theme from the MOD, can someone help me with this????
because I want a little "glasses" icon somewhere on the main page to quickly resize the fonts.*S*

May The Code Be With You
www.UniqueDk.dk *** The Open Forums of Denmark ***
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.43 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07