New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  09:44:12  Show Profile
I need to rearrange things on the profile and register pages so it'll all show in one column instead of two, and the table will have to be 100% wide. Reason: I'll be using the forums in a fixed-width site and the way it is now, those pages stretch the pages and thereby mess things up.

I've spent most of the day yesterday trying to get this done, and I managed to get the table cut so it'd show in two rows instead of two columns, but the width was way off, and I couldn't move the "Basics" part above the "contact info" part. Once I move it like that, the "contact info" part disappears and the table structure gets messed up, even though I know (or at least my counts on inc_profile.asp were right) I use the right number of opening and closing tags.

I know it's possible to change this to what I want, but for some reason I just can't get it If anyone can help me with this, it'd be highly appreciated

Oh, a demo isn't online for obvious reasons, but if needed, I could set it up pretty fast.

Ez4arab

479 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  11:00:55  Show Profile  Visit Ez4arab's Homepage
take look to mine it is in arabic
http://www.ez4arab.com/forum/register.asp?mode=Register

Ez4arab web site Ez4arab |
Go to Top of Page

Ez4arab

479 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  11:21:16  Show Profile  Visit Ez4arab's Homepage
inc_profile.txt
57.54 KB

Ez4arab web site Ez4arab |
Go to Top of Page

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  11:51:51  Show Profile
Hmm... I'll have to give it another try then. Can't use your file as I'd have to find out what everything means
Thanks for the sample though, I'll see if I can use it to figure out the table structure.
Go to Top of Page

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  13:55:29  Show Profile
Okay, looks like I've got that part done. Now to mess with pop_profile.asp so things will be arranged properly there too
Go to Top of Page

sr_erick

USA
1318 Posts

Posted - 21 November 2003 :  15:03:48  Show Profile  Visit sr_erick's Homepage  Send sr_erick a Yahoo! Message
Hey Roland, do you have a sample of what your done? Would you be willing to share the file? I have been looking to do this for some time and have tried a couple of times but failed.

Erick
Snowmobile Fanatics

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07