MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Classifieds Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beano_ie

Ireland
328 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2003 :  15:16:35  Show Profile  Visit Beano_ie's Homepage  Send Beano_ie an ICQ Message
quote:
If you have an Idea for a Modification to Snitz Forums 2000, Then this is the place to post it!

I hope I'm posting in the right place. Basically reducks87 modified this Modification and released it. Upon looking at it and using it, a couple of ideas came to mind and I'd like to share them

1. How about Admin has option to change currency symbol from $ to £ | € | Y | etc to allow for a more universal Mod.

2. Be able to insert icons with each cladssified category on the default page to make it more interesting, currently looks like this;

3. Also add a counter to the number of views that an article has received, that way the buyer and potential customer will get an idea of how popular it is.

4. Lastly allow a 'ono' radio button (or nearest offer) with a simple on or off option to be added when people are submitting a price figure.

Just some ideas, I'm not an expert on programming just yet but I'm getting there. Hope these ideas are of interest to somebody

Steve
Drogheda, Ireland @ www.droghedatown.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07