Twilight Zone behavior
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10 October 2003 :  01:26:31  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
This somewhat related to another topic I had posted.
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48220

New wrinkle! I have been trying to download my website for 2 days now. My ftp client was hanging everytime with config.asp and would not d/l it or anything after it. So, I tried d/ling the rest of the site seperately. It hit config.txt in my ftp directory and did the same as with config.asp.
As per the above mentioned topic, I can not see the list of upcoming or recent events.
Cailean visited the site and says he can see the list of events. These two probs are obviously related. Has any one seen this before? What would keep me from being able to d/l this one file? The progress bar on my ftp client gets about 1/3 of the way and then just sits. No errors, just sits. I have let it run for up to four hours.

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10 October 2003 :  01:30:49  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
Oh yes, I have deleted it and replaced it . The same thing happens. i can delete it , overwrite it, even run the forum, But, I can not download it. And I still can not see the list of events.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07