Help: MOD Implementation
 Poll Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rrok007

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 06 October 2003 :  23:24:10  Show Profile  Send Rrok007 an AOL message  Send Rrok007 a Yahoo! Message
I've got the Poll MOD installed, but when a new poll is posted, it doesn't actually post the poll, instead it posts the "Posted - October 06 2003 : 18:52:00" with the profile, email, homepage, edit icons as the entire message....

Believe disbelief and contemplate the simple.

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  00:01:13  Show Profile
Post a link to a txt version of your topic.asp file.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

Rrok007

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  12:43:43  Show Profile  Send Rrok007 an AOL message  Send Rrok007 a Yahoo! Message
http://www22.brinkster.com/korloch/testforum/topic.txt

Go to Top of Page

Rrok007

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  12:47:49  Show Profile  Send Rrok007 an AOL message  Send Rrok007 a Yahoo! Message
I suppose it will be helpfull to add that I can post new topics, replies, and new calendar events just fine!

Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  20:39:47  Show Profile
You're missing an end if after line 1011.
	end if
end if '<-- line 1011
end if
if (strAIM = "1") then
	if Trim(Member_AIM) <> "" then
And remove the end if from line 1260.
	end if
End Sub

sub PostingOptions()
Can I ask where you downloaded this mod? You're not using the latest version and the latest version has been out for quite a while now. At least a month.

Although there is no major change in the newer version.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

Rrok007

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  21:44:21  Show Profile  Send Rrok007 an AOL message  Send Rrok007 a Yahoo! Message
I downloaded the MOD from snitzbitz like 2-3 mos. ago. Everything I've installed was downloaded from snitzbitz except for AU4, but it took a little time adding the mods, and then it's taken almost two months on the debugging.... partially because it seems that I have to post a problem like two or three times before I get help. Although I must says that you and Nikkol and ..... someonelse, I don't have time to check right now, has been of TREMENDOUS help with this. I'll check after I get home to give credit to who else has helped me.

Go to Top of Page

Rrok007

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 08 October 2003 :  00:09:42  Show Profile  Send Rrok007 an AOL message  Send Rrok007 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Davio! Once again you provide the answer to my quandry! The poll mod is working fine now!

Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 08 October 2003 :  03:17:10  Show Profile
Well I will try to provide help with my mods, since I visit here on a regular basis. Maybe other mods that I have installed I can help out with, but apart from that, can't help with any other mods. The mod authors usually aren't around either.

So i understand your plight. If someone else hasn't run into the problem you are experiencing, you are usually on your own to figure it out.

But you're welcome though.

Good luck with the rest of your mods.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07