MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 MODs which dun like each other?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wizard

208 Posts

Posted - 05 September 2003 :  06:16:42  Show Profile  Visit wizard's Homepage
I wonder if anyone has ever compiled a list of MODs which hate each other. It would be most useful.

Anyway, I got a few questions. I have events calendar, smile manager, file library, PM and avatars. These are the major ones. Minor ones are about 7 to 8 more.

I'm wish to install the message icons and active users. Will there be any conflicts? Also, how about the polling mod. Heard that there is conflict between poll and events calendar?

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 05 September 2003 :  06:26:48  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
quote:
I'm wish to install the message icons and active users. Will there be any conflicts?

No, I have installed both on one of my forums without any problems.
quote:
Also, how about the polling mod. Heard that there is conflict between poll and events calendar?

Not sure, I've never used the Events Calendar MOD, but there have been problems reported by users with both MODs installed; I suggest you try to use them both, and if you need help I'm sure there's someone on this forum who can help.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

wizard

208 Posts

Posted - 05 September 2003 :  06:33:35  Show Profile  Visit wizard's Homepage
I'm not worried about the mod itself but how it reacts with other mod. I have tried to install poll and active users before. Active users did not work for me. Polling, there is a part in conflict with events, I did a if-else but it did not work.

I have confidence installing all the mods stand alone but my main problem is can active users, message icons and polling be added into my current setup listed above. Thanks. Hope I dun sound confusing....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07