Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2003 :  17:13:37  Show Profile
there isn't one yet with all the fixes, you'll have to go through this topic and apply the ones listed. also, it should work on sql 2000.

Nikkol ~ Help Us Help You | ReadMe | 3.4.03 fixes | security fixes ~
Go to Top of Page

SniperDude
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2003 :  17:19:34  Show Profile  Visit SniperDude's Homepage  Send SniperDude an ICQ Message
bump...
just want to make sure this keeps thru development =)

very interested...

*Graphics Withheld for Adminstrative reasons*
-Tim
System Admin
Go to Top of Page

a10
Starting Member

United States
22 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2003 :  20:55:41  Show Profile
Sounds like a great mod, I too am waiting for a later version with all the fixes, I'm not a programmer.
Go to Top of Page

Kent

United States
193 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2003 :  13:04:10  Show Profile
The line forms here... ... or do we say that we're queing up?
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2003 :  17:49:38  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by shfoo
However, there is one problem I'm having.
Without logging in, the public seem to be able to view all the categories/forum I specially setup for the members within the group. How do I deny them the "view". The member part seems to work fine; ie. one can't see the forum if it's not setup for him.

Set the forums to be hidden and members only. Do not set any other forum based permissions (like passwords ore members, that is all handled in this mod).

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

altisdesign

United Kingdom
357 Posts

Posted - 31 October 2003 :  16:40:48  Show Profile
One thing I just noticed, not sure if its been reported, but I had a quick look and couldn't see it, is that in the usergroups manager where you have the two form fields and can click the right arrow to add people to a usergroup, and the left to remove them, the deleted members are shown up as #n/a. I don't know if this is by design, or a small glitch, but its not a big thing, probably just needs an addition to check the M_STATUS in the sql statement?

Altis Design offers all manner of web design services to a variety of commercial and personal clients
Go to Top of Page

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 31 October 2003 :  18:06:47  Show Profile
i'll have to check the code, but it won't be anytime soon. i thought that i had coded so that if you deleted a member, that it removed them from usergroups as well. Maybe you missed that part of the code? it would be the modifications you made to pop_delete

Go to Top of Page

altisdesign

United Kingdom
357 Posts

Posted - 31 October 2003 :  18:29:50  Show Profile
Ahh k no worries .. no its deleted their usergroup correctly, its just I can still add them to a new usergroup that I make. It still shows up #n/a for each deleted user in the Usergroups manager. Its only a small thing tho, maybe it is because of a modification I've made to that file, but I think it was one of the ones I just installed straight from the zip file.

Altis Design offers all manner of web design services to a variety of commercial and personal clients
Go to Top of Page

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 31 October 2003 :  18:33:10  Show Profile
oh, gotcha, the list of people that you can add has all the n/a's in in. you are correct then, you would need to put a m_status check in the sql statement.

Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 01 November 2003 :  14:02:13  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
just went through the checklist and files and made changes mentioned so far... will test when I get home and send to Nikole...

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 01 November 2003 :  14:07:40  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
still needs testing .... http://support.snitz.com/download/usergroupsv1.0BETA2.zip

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

Etymon
Advanced Member

United States
2385 Posts

Posted - 01 November 2003 :  14:13:38  Show Profile  Visit Etymon's Homepage

Thank you, Mike.
Go to Top of Page

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 01 November 2003 :  14:26:10  Show Profile
cool Mike. thanks .. if work every slows a little ... i'll double check your work. this is a great help though ... much appreciated!!

Go to Top of Page

kwhipp

USA
407 Posts

Posted - 01 November 2003 :  18:32:09  Show Profile  Visit kwhipp's Homepage  Send kwhipp an AOL message  Send kwhipp an ICQ Message  Send kwhipp a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Etymon

Thank you, Mike.

Ditto Mike! [insert genuflecting icon here]

- Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 01 November 2003 :  18:53:56  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Nikkol

cool Mike. thanks .. if work every slows a little ... i'll double check your work. this is a great help though ... much appreciated!!

All I did was go through this thread and the branch threads and incorporate the updates... nothing big :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07