E-Mail Admin when a new member joins?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wizz

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 08 June 2003 :  19:46:36  Show Profile
Is there a mod out there or a simple chunk of code that I can add to my forum so that the admin will get an email notifying me of a new member and his/her details and time and date of registration?

Im using the latest version of snitz, so I would like an email letting me know that someone has registerd, and another email letting me know that they have confirmed their email

is this already released as a mod?

-WizzKidd

www.promotioncity.co.uk - A cost effective solution for Promoters, DJ's and MC's. Clubbing Pics, Chat, Forums, Raving/Clubbing Guide, A-Z Clubs & Winebars listing etc + much more!

Wizz

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 08 June 2003 :  23:19:56  Show Profile
Sorry for previsly posting this in the wrong area. If anyone out there that can help me out?

BTW: It'd be a good idea if email tracking was an option for these posts, then I could be notified by email if my topic was answered!

www.promotioncity.co.uk - A cost effective solution for Promoters, DJ's and MC's. Clubbing Pics, Chat, Forums, Raving/Clubbing Guide, A-Z Clubs & Winebars listing etc + much more!
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 08 June 2003 :  23:35:10  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
http://www.snitzbitz.com/mods/details.asp?Version=All&mid=112

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

Wizz

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 09 June 2003 :  09:07:16  Show Profile
Thank You

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07