MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Classified Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snaayk

USA
1061 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2003 :  12:42:34  Show Profile  Visit snaayk's Homepage  Send snaayk an AOL message  Send snaayk an ICQ Message  Send snaayk a Yahoo! Message
Was there a working Classified Mod for 3.4? I have searched and can't seem to find anything having to do with a classified ads Mod.

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2003 :  12:55:42  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
The Classified Ads Mod hasn't been updated for v3.4 yet, as far as I know... I couldn't find it at SnitzBitz, Crash's Filelibrary or at the forums here.

You could try to use the old version with Snitz v3.4, you can get it here.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

snaayk

USA
1061 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2003 :  14:52:47  Show Profile  Visit snaayk's Homepage  Send snaayk an AOL message  Send snaayk an ICQ Message  Send snaayk a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by OneWayMule

The Classified Ads Mod hasn't been updated for v3.4 yet, as far as I know... I couldn't find it at SnitzBitz, Crash's Filelibrary or at the forums here.

You could try to use the old version with Snitz v3.4, you can get it here.

That thing was a mess....Perhaps I can updat eit to 3.4

Does Aznknight frequent here anymore?...Yep, here was here in February. I'll have to get with him and see if he has any plans for it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07