Want to add a new title for pictures upload
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jimlowry98
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2003 :  16:21:43  Show Profile
I am a brand new user and all I want is to add a href to a pictures page where my users can upload pictures to share with others. I can change the inc_header page to add the new link to a new upload page, but it don't work when it is clicked. I stuck it between the Home and Profile hrefs.

What else do I need to change to make it actually go to that page and is this the proper way to add file upload and viewing capabilities to Snitz?

Jim

Edited by - ruirib on 03 April 2003 12:22:03

Hamlin
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2386 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2003 :  17:18:52  Show Profile
quote:

I am a brand new user and all I want is to add a href to a pictures page where my users can upload pictures to share with others. I can change the inc_header page to add the new link to a new upload page, but it don't work when it is clicked. I stuck it between the Home and Profile hrefs

What do you mean the link does not work, wrong URL, vbscript errors? Can you give us a link to your forum so we can take a look?

quote:
What else do I need to change to make it actually go to that page and is this the proper way to add file upload and viewing capabilities to Snitz?

If you use Mikes File Attachment Mod uses will be able to add attachments, like images, text file etc, to their posts.
Go to Top of Page

jimlowry98
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2003 :  08:39:09  Show Profile
Thanks for the link to "Mikes Mod". I don't even know what a mod is but it sounds like what I should try next. That, plus learn some ASP skills. And I am only posting my site to the intranet.

Thanks
Jim

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07