DEV Discussions (Oracle)
 Oracle Version
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rahanini
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 28 December 2002 :  18:18:14  Show Profile  Send Rahanini an AOL message
I have got a port almost working on Oracle 9i.

I would very much like help in this porting and can send the code I have modified so far to whomever wants to help. Just shoot me an email and I'll send it to you in a nice zip file. It doesnt work 100% yet...but with help hopefully it can work 100% soon and we can make it available to everyone.

I have done my best to document my problems a search through the site files for "oracle" will bring up many of my comments and modified code. But I'm sure it can be done a whole lot better. Could the experienced people let me know of some things I can do to make my modifications more readable to everyone so that others may be able to help debug the Discussion Forum.<

Edited by - Rahanini on 28 December 2002 18:40:15

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 28 December 2002 :  18:29:25  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
What Snitz version are you talking about and what are the contents of that line# 121?<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

Rahanini
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 28 December 2002 :  18:30:52  Show Profile  Send Rahanini an AOL message
Thanks Ruirib, i just got it working, it was a problem with the response.buffer line, i had set it to false so that i could debug it and didnt change it, so it was sending more header information after header information was already sent. by setting it to true, it waits till the whole page is loaded before displaying it.<
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 28 December 2002 :  18:55:34  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
Ok, glad you did.<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07