Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/Code)
 FrontPage Calendar Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

webbee

100 Posts

Posted - 25 October 2002 :  08:06:55  Show Profile  Visit webbee's Homepage  Send webbee an AOL message  Send webbee a Yahoo! Message
I wanted to share this and if anyone wants to the code I'll put it up here. Follow this link to see the Calendar mod used on another part of my website. This is like the frontpage links mod.
http://www.teamfatbastard.net/calendar/

garnold@teamfatbastard.net

joelnh
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 25 October 2002 :  12:14:48  Show Profile
I would like to see that calendar code... it looks good... also, how do you make the menu bar move like that ?
Go to Top of Page

webbee

100 Posts

Posted - 25 October 2002 :  14:32:16  Show Profile  Visit webbee's Homepage  Send webbee an AOL message  Send webbee a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by joelnh

I would like to see that calendar code... it looks good... also, how do you make the menu bar move like that ?

I'll post the code for the calendar and I use some code on the web for the menu and I'll post the link to.

Go to Top of Page

al_iguana

138 Posts

Posted - 25 October 2002 :  15:36:57  Show Profile  Visit al_iguana's Homepage
does this calender rely on topic posting (like the Events mod does), or are the calender events in a seperate table? Please post it (and the menu too....)

----

Don't Dream It ~ Be It
http://www.peppermintiguana.co.uk/cymrugothic/
Go to Top of Page

Fury

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 25 October 2002 :  16:19:35  Show Profile
Looks nice. Looking forward to seeing the code.
Go to Top of Page

webbee

100 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2002 :  14:03:09  Show Profile  Visit webbee's Homepage  Send webbee an AOL message  Send webbee a Yahoo! Message
Sorry for the delay on this info but my forum got hacked and now I'm in the process of upgrading
Here is where you can get the menu from
http://www.milonic.co.uk/menu
Here is a link to d/l the script for the calendar. All I did was use the event_inc page and added the connections to the database that it was looking for. You'll see the includes near the middle of the page that bring in the needed code. I'm not sure if this will work with the new version of the events calendar for 3.4 but I'll check it out.
http://www.teamfatbastard.net/events_frontpage.zip

Go to Top of Page

Jeepaholic
Average Member

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2002 :  15:29:30  Show Profile  Visit Jeepaholic's Homepage
The calendar shown here appears to be the original calendar mod (or variation of) that was released way back. That particular one used a separate table. The new one uses the TOPICS table to store all events. Just FYI.

Al Bsharah
Aholics.com

Jeepaholics Anonymous
Broncoholics Anonymous
Network Insight
Go to Top of Page

webbee

100 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2002 :  20:18:06  Show Profile  Visit webbee's Homepage  Send webbee an AOL message  Send webbee a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Jeepaholic

The calendar shown here appears to be the original calendar mod (or variation of) that was released way back. That particular one used a separate table. The new one uses the TOPICS table to store all events. Just FYI.

When you mean new one do you mean there is a new one for 3.3 or the one for 3.4?

Go to Top of Page

Jeepaholic
Average Member

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2002 :  20:23:09  Show Profile  Visit Jeepaholic's Homepage
I was speaking of the one for 3.4. I don't know of its compatibility with 3.3.

Al Bsharah
Aholics.com

Jeepaholics Anonymous
Broncoholics Anonymous
Network Insight
Go to Top of Page

@tomic

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2002 :  20:32:33  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage  Send @tomic an ICQ Message
Actually, I use the old one so I think of it as for 3.4 since I use it with 3.4

@tomic

SportsBettingAcumen.com
Go to Top of Page

Webbo
Average Member

United Kingdom
982 Posts

Posted - 30 October 2002 :  12:24:24  Show Profile  Visit Webbo's Homepage
hi,

Does anyone have the files available for the previous events calender? If so can they let me have a copy, please ?

Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07