(not a bug) V3.4 E-Mail List
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MichaelA

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  16:14:18  Show Profile
As stated in a previous message, I registered for an account on my forum and approved it. Curious what the E-Mail list is in Admin Options, I clicked on it. It had the correct e-mail address for the admin but not for the new account. It had the standard fillin youraccount@yourdomain.com or something like that. (Sorry, forgot to write it down.)

The members list os correct but not the E-Mail list.

Mike

MichaelA

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  18:27:00  Show Profile
I have it reversed. Admin has yourmail@server.com and the newly added account has the correct e-mail address. The e-mail address for the admin is in the e-mail config display. Going to the admin profile it is incorrect; it has the default. I changed it there but admin should be okay.

Background info: Running 2 forums with one member list. Because of server problems I cannot get to the other forum, but I believe it is okay there. Does the first forum get everything correct but the second forum e-mail list have a problem?

Mike
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  21:25:10  Show Profile
The e-mail address that you enter on the E-Mail configuration screen does not change the Admin e-mail address. The yourmail@server.com e-mail address was there because it's entered by default when you setup the forum, you still have to go in and change it after setting up the forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.21 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07