international version, taking a share?
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Romee

Netherlands
180 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  03:16:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bozden,
You will probably start working on the new international version sometime in the future. Is that something you want to do alone? I could imagine that some people could participate in this, in order to diminish your workload. Would that be an idea.
Romée

[moved by bozden on 03 October 2002]

<

Edited by - Deleted on 03 October 2002 20:53:35

Deleted
deleted

4116 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  06:06:52  Show Profile
Hi Romée,

Thank you for the offer. I already started with relating my offline code library with v3.4 files. I developed them on v4b03, and they need to be re-scanned (such as new icon code, new variables etc).

One of the problems is to keep the workfiles updated with the fixes (new strings come in and out). I plan to wait for a couple of days before starting. There are loads of fixes for v3.4.01 which will be released today or tomorrow. Maybe wait until v3.4.02? Some fixes just change multiple files and everywhere, so that comparison programs become not usable, also new code style does not help in editing...

It is not so easy to code in parallel, so let me do it. Also, I have good amount of free time nowadays. But this time I expect about 3000 phrases, so you will have a good amount of work also .
<

Stop the WAR!
Go to Top of Page

Romee

Netherlands
180 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  06:20:25  Show Profile
Well, that makes it easy for us, sitting in a chair, knowing that you have to do these 3000 phrases.
I think that you are right with waiting sometime.
Have a good time,
Romée<
Go to Top of Page

Deleted
deleted

4116 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  06:55:43  Show Profile
I'll do these 3000, but you'll find the bugs, fish-out the ones I missed (not easy to find these), translate...
<

Stop the WAR!
Go to Top of Page

Romee

Netherlands
180 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  09:10:33  Show Profile
At l(e)ast, something I really know how to do.<
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07