New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

myrosy
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  13:55:57  Show Profile
Hi all

I d'like to use this grate mod ( Rich Text ) in my forum, But i'm using latest update forum downloaded from Huwr test site ( http://www.magicmushroom.org.uk )
and there is so many mods in that forum, i tried to do it my self and i fond so many Bugs and Errors, cause of readme installation is for orgenal files only, and it dosn't show the code to be replased:

Update all altered files (you may wish to keep a backup incase of uninstall):

PLEASE, do not upload these files over the top of your originals, they are here as a guide only.
Search for the 'RTE V1 CODE' and copy what is between it and the next 'END RTE' code into your file.

CONFIG.ASP

4 Single-Line additions

ADMIN_HOME.ASP

1 Single-Line addition

INC_FOOTER_SHORT.ASP

1 Single-Line replacement

POP_CONFIG_HELP.ASP

1 Code Block addition

ADMIN_CONFIG_FEATURES.ASP

1 Code Block Replacement : Replaces 18 lines of original code.

FAQ.ASP

1 Code Block Replacement : Replaces several lines with a single statement.

INC_FUNCTIONS.ASP

2 Code Block Replacements : Large blocks of code replaced by smaller ones, please note, these two blocks of coder are not the same.

INC_POST_BUTTONS.ASP

1 Code Block Replacement : 2 lines replacing 5
2 Single line alterations
1 Single line addition

INC_TOP.ASP

1 Single line addition

TOPIC.ASP

1 Single-Line replacement
1 Code Block Replacement : 4 lines replacing 1

POST_INFO.ASP

8 Code Block Replacements: 5 lines replacing 1 8 times
2 Single line replacements

POST.ASP (now for the fun stuff! =-) )

1 Single line removed Line #47
1 Additional Code Block Lines #61-89
1 Code Block Replacement Lines #193-297 Replaced 48 lines.
1 Code Block Deleted Lines #553-555 Deleted 41 lines.
1 Code Block Replacement Lines #561-585 Replaced 3 lines.
1 Code Block Addition Lines #588-609 Some of the lines from above deletion, do not copy paste though because changes have been made.
1 Single-Line Replacement #742
1 Code Block Addition Lines #752-770
1 Code Block Replacement Lines #777-805 Replaced 1 line.
1 Code Block Replacement Lines #944-970 Replaced 5 lines.
1 Code Block Addition Lines #977-1013 Remainder of the lines from above deletion, do not copy paste though because changes have been made.
1 Code Block Replacement Lines #1184-1198 Replaced 3 lines.
1 Single-Line addition Line #1210
1 Code Block Replacement Lines #1221-1242 Replaced 3 lines.

One last thing:

On the about popup there is a small Ls3k.com logo.
It's dimensions are 70X40 and its a gif called credits.gif.
Feel free to replace this with your own logo if you so chose, but please do not change the credits text.

Any one can help me, or do it for me please

my orgenal files in this link: http://www.safwanet.net/orgenalfiles.zip

Note : my forum an arabic languege
Thanks

myrosy
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  14:46:07  Show Profile

i removed that Mod, But i think something deleted from my database in ( pop_icon_legend.asp ) file value, cause i gut an database error after installing that mod

The error:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e10'
No value given for one or more required parameters.

/forum/pop_icon_legend.asp, line 104

how to solve that problem please?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  16:20:26  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
Replace that file with the origional from the zip file.

Nathan Bales
Snitz Exchange | Do's and Dont's
Go to Top of Page

myrosy
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  16:54:45  Show Profile
i do it
but same problem i got
The problem is after you add a smile code
 [(:] 
it shuold be after posting :

so something wrong hapend after ( Rich Text ) database upgrade

i think that installation brake something

Go to Top of Page

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  17:14:31  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
Did you undo the changes to inc_functions.asp?

Nathan Bales
Go to Top of Page

myrosy
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  19:34:13  Show Profile

i do the changes in a copy only, and my original file in ZIP
i replased all changed files many times to be sure, but same problem
the thing i do not undo the database upgrade, cause i don't know how to do it.

the database upgrade was done by :

dbs_rte_smiles.asp

Setup for RTE Smilies MOD

[DROP]
SMILES
[END]

[CREATE]
SMILES
S_ID
S_URL#VARCHAR(250)#NULL#
S_CODE#VARCHAR(15)#NULL#
S_ENABLED#VARCHAR(20)#NULL#
S_DESC#VARCHAR(250)#NULL#
S_ORDER#INT##1
[END]

[INSERT]
SMILES
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile.gif','[ :)]','Smile','yes',1)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_sad.gif','[ :(]','Frown','yes',2)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_big.gif','[ :D]','Big Smile','yes',3)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_shy.gif','[ 8)]','Shy','yes',4)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_cool.gif','[ 8D]','Cool','yes',5)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_blush.gif','[ :I]','Blush','yes',6)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_shock.gif','[ :o]','Shocked','yes',7)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_angry.gif','[ :(!]','Angry','yes',8)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_dead.gif','[ xx(]','Dead','yes',9)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_tongue.gif','[ :P]','Tongue','yes',10)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_evil.gif','[ }:)]','Evil','yes',11)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_sleepy.gif','[ |)]','Sleepy','yes',12)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_wink.gif','[ ;)]','Wink','yes',13)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_kisses.gif','[ :X]','Kisses','yes',14)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_clown.gif','[ :o)]','Clown','yes',15)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_approve.gif','[ ^]','Approve','yes',16)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_dissapprove.gif','[ V]','Disapprove','yes',17)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_blackeye.gif','[ B)]','Black Eye','yes',18)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_question.gif','[ ?]','Question','yes',19)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_8ball.gif','[ 8]','Eightball','yes',20)
[END]

you can download it from:

http://www.safwanet.net/dbs_rte_smiles.zip

The old tabels in my database:

FORUM_SMILES : Table
S_ID
S_CODE
S_URL
S_DESC
CAT_ID

FORUM_SMILE_CAT : Table
CAT_ID
CAT_NAME

i hope if you can fix it

And thanks

Go to Top of Page

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2002 :  20:05:13  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
Smile DBS
[DROP]
SMILES
[END]
[CREATE]
SMILES
S_IDS_URL#VARCHAR(250)#NULL#
S_CODE#VARCHAR(15)#NULL#
CAT_ID#INT##1
[END]

Nathan Bales
Go to Top of Page

myrosy
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2002 :  10:07:28  Show Profile
Nathan

[END]
[CREATE]
SMILES
S_IDS_URL#VARCHAR(250)#NULL# i don't think it was in my database
S_CODE#VARCHAR(15)#NULL#
CAT_ID#INT##1
[END]

i fond an error ( adding new record ) cause of the path is wrong :

also about inserting the original smilies path:

[INSERT]SMILES(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile.gif','[ :)]','Smile','yes',1)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_sad.gif','[ :(]','Frown','yes',2)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_big.gif','[ :D]','Big Smile','yes',3)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_shy.gif','[ 8)]','Shy','yes',4)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_cool.gif','[ 8D]','Cool','yes',5)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_blush.gif','[ :I]','Blush','yes',6)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_shock.gif','[ :o]','Shocked','yes',7)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_angry.gif','[ :(!]','Angry','yes',8)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_dead.gif','[ xx(]','Dead','yes',9)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_tongue.gif','[ :P]','Tongue','yes',10)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_evil.gif','[ }:)]','Evil','yes',11)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_sleepy.gif','[ |)]','Sleepy','yes',12)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_wink.gif','[ ;)]','Wink','yes',13)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_kisses.gif','[ :X]','Kisses','yes',14)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_clown.gif','[ :o)]','Clown','yes',15)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_approve.gif','[ ^]','Approve','yes',16)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_dissapprove.gif','[ V]','Disapprove','yes',17)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_blackeye.gif','[ B)]','Black Eye','yes',18)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_question.gif','[ ?]','Question','yes',19)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,S_ORDER)#('icon_smile_8ball.gif','[ 8]','Eightball','yes',20)
[END]

i don't have in my old database S_URL

The old tabels in my database:

FORUM_SMILES : Table1
S_ID
S_CODE
S_URL
S_DESC
CAT_ID

FORUM_SMILE_CAT : Table 2
CAT_ID
CAT_NAME

i don't think also anything hapened to the 2nd table

so i hope if it's cleare, and for gaveme for my poor english

thanks

Go to Top of Page

myrosy
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2002 :  15:01:39  Show Profile
Nathan

i do it and it is working fine thanks for all

Setup for Smilies DBS

[DROP]
SMILES
[END]

[CREATE]
SMILES
S_ID
S_URL#VARCHAR(250)#NULL#
S_CODE#VARCHAR(15)#NULL#
CAT_ID#INT##1
[END]

[INSERT]
SMILES
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile.gif',':)','Smile','yes',1)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_sad.gif',':(','Frown','yes',2)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_big.gif',':D','Big Smile','yes',3)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_shy.gif','8)','Shy','yes',4)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_cool.gif','8D','Cool','yes',5)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_blush.gif',':I','Blush','yes',6)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_shock.gif',':o','Shocked','yes',7)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_angry.gif',':(!','Angry','yes',8)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_dead.gif','xx(','Dead','yes',9)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_tongue.gif',':P','Tongue','yes',10)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_evil.gif','}:)','Evil','yes',11)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_sleepy.gif','|)','Sleepy','yes',12)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_wink.gif',';)','Wink','yes',13)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_kisses.gif',':X','Kisses','yes',14)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_clown.gif',':o)','Clown','yes',15)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_approve.gif','^','Approve','yes',16)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_dissapprove.gif','V','Disapprove','yes',17)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_blackeye.gif','B)','Black Eye','yes',18)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_question.gif','?','Question','yes',19)
(S_URL,S_CODE,S_DESC,S_ENABLED,CAT_ID)#('icon_smile_8ball.gif','8','Eightball','yes',20)
[END]

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07